Freestylin' Friday: Earring time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought they are Michael Stipes glasses :hmm: I could be wrong though! (I just know it's Michaels pics but didn't know about the glasses. On second look though, don't know if I have ever seen Michael wearing glasses like that, though I wouldn't doubt it. :lol: )

All of them as usual, but the gigantic NLOTH one with the Bedazzle-mania black shirt.

LORD.

GAH.

:giggle:

:edge:: Is everything OK, Angel? :wink:
:Me: Now that I see you: YEEEESSS!!! :hyper::drool::love::heart:
:applaud:

edgegorgeous.png
OMG! His eyes :drool: He bewitched me :love:

Interesting pic :love:

I thought they are Michael Stipes glasses :hmm: I could be wrong though! (I just know it's Michaels pics but didn't know about the glasses. On second look though, don't know if I have ever seen Michael wearing glasses like that, though I wouldn't doubt it. :lol: )

:giggle:

they were Michael's glasses. He had everyone wear them in the photos he took. I think there's one of Gavin wearing them too. I used to have his website bookmarked but I can't find it now.....

they were Michael's glasses. He had everyone wear them in the photos he took. I think there's one of Gavin wearing them too. I used to have his website bookmarked but I can't find it now.....

Mystery solved! :up:

Thanks arw! That's what I thought, I also have pics of Bono, Ali, and a few others wearing them as well, I just wasn't sure of the actual ownership of the glasses. :)
The website is www.futurepicenter.com but it was archived in 2007 I think. It looks like it still works, but I don't know if all the photos still work, as the originally intention was that they were only there for 1 day.

EDIT! I just checked and they all work fine!!

Thanks arw! That's what I thought, I also have pics of Bono, Ali, and a few others wearing them as well, I just wasn't sure of the actual ownership of the glasses. :)
The website is FUTUREPICENTER :: HOME but it was archived in 2007 I think. It looks like it still works, but I don't know if all the photos still work, as the originally intention was that they were only there for 1 day.

EDIT! I just checked and they all work fine!!

I'm so happy you found that website because I've been looking through my stuff like crazy and couldn't find it. :crack:

Thanks for sharing the greatness of Mr. Evans, Lobe!! :up: :bow:
This page is filled of so much awesomeness, I am dying.
However, LOBE FOR THE WIN with the gigantic high res Edge side profile.
YOU ROCK. :up:

Ah... It's always a pleasure to show and share Edge's awesomeness... :love::love:

:giggle: kinda looks like, "thanks for sharing the greatness of Mr. Evans' lobe."

I didn't see it too... but maybe that's because I don't pronounce my nickname as in "Edge's lobe" but in the spanish way... I don't really know how to explain it, really.... :lol::lol: But it is the short form of Lobelia, my hobbit nickname (LOTR fan here... :wave: )

Back
Top Bottom