FREESTYLIN' FRIDAY: Dallas. The Man Behind 'The Man'..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought I spotted him in Rattle & Hum during the All Along The Watchtower sequence, but I wasn't entirely sure how long he'd been with Edge. So I reckon it was indeed him.

So I guess he kind of freelances then, with Edge being his primary contract, you could say.

Thanks for the info! :wave:

A few more Dallas pics I like :wave:

dallashardhatmirrorballlespaul.jpg

dallasschooedgeshoe.jpg

dallasmiami.jpg

dallasbumNZgerry.jpg

DallasCleveland.jpg

Dallasvertigobadge2.jpg

dallasportlandfinale12-19-05.jpg

dallasportlandfinale212-19-05.jpg

^ not my pics, but I was there to see it :cute:

It was the Portland 12-19-2005, last show of the tour for NA. All the crew went up on the catwalk to thank the band. It was pretty cool.

portlandBrianaD7.jpg

we thanked the band too :)

Portland12-19-05Bonobackthankyou.jpg

portlandfishlips1.jpg

What did all the T shirts say " U2 crew would to thank ? "

But Wow , thats so awesome, proof that u2 and their fans are the best.
These kind of "little" make this band real and relevant.

What did all the T shirts say " U2 crew would to thank ? "

But Wow , thats so awesome, proof that u2 and their fans are the best.
These kind of "little" make this band real and relevant.

Right! :cute: I'm sure the crew wouldn't do something like that if they didn't have the best bosses ever!

I think it said "U2 crew would like to thank Edge Bono Larry Adam for a great 2005"

I still have my Thank You sign too :) The band were really touched by it. think I remember Bono saying "No, thank YOU!"

crewthank2.jpg

crewthank1.jpg

(waiting for the band to come out for the encore. I'm pretty sure they surprised them.)

Right! :cute: I'm sure the crew wouldn't do something like that if they didn't have the best bosses ever!

I think it said "U2 crew would like to thank Edge Bono Larry Adam for a great 2005"

I still have my Thank You sign too :) The band were really touched by it. think I remember Bono saying "No, thank YOU!"

crewthank2.jpg

crewthank1.jpg

(waiting for the band to come out for the encore. I'm pretty sure they surprised them.)

Bloody awesome. I now Imagine u2 walking on for the encore and going : where the hell is everyone, than go on, see that and going wow, and then the crowd comes with their signs, and be flabbergasted. And the way Bono said that is FTW greatest band ever .... period. "No thank you " :heart:

Back
Top Bottom