Freestylin' Friday--Angelic Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this :cute: I love this :heart:

THen, you need it in gigantic-size! :wave::up:

732864956_gS5UG-X3-1.jpg

^ I scanned that pic and you know, it's awful! :reject: I will re-do it tomorrow and see if we can get a nicer more clear version for you guys. If i do I'll post it here. :)

^ I scanned that pic and you know, it's awful! :reject: I will re-do it tomorrow and see if we can get a nicer more clear version for you guys. If i do I'll post it here. :)

I'm not even complaining about the quality, I just love the pic so much.
When you do scan it again please share tough :corn::hi5:

In the photo of Edge in Africa, the woman is wearing the Product (RED) beaded pin that GAP was selling a couple years ago. :cute:

This thread is definately too spoiling for any The Edge girl :) i think my knees went weak for a second, thank god i'm sitting down!
thanks for the pinching kid pic, I'd never seen it before and I :heart: it so much, it's adorable!!

Ok I think this photo is my nemesis. :scream: For the life of me I cannot get a good scan of it. They still have those stupid color streaks like the first scan. Well here are a couple of them, sorry guys. :(

EdgeSouthAfricaNov-2003AntonCorbijn2.jpg

Ok I think this photo is my nemesis. :scream: For the life of me I cannot get a good scan of it. They still have those stupid color streaks like the first scan. Well here are a couple of them, sorry guys. :(

EdgeSouthAfricaNov-2003AntonCorbijn2.jpg

b&w's are really difficult to scan, I'm supposed to have a super duper quality photo scanner, but most of mine always end up really craptacular... Still, I'm all puddle here... :heart:

Oooh, I didn't notice that the first time I saw it!! I have one of those. :heart: Thanks for the scan!!! :hug::D

It's interesting because the photo was taken in 2003, and Product (RED) was founded in 2006. Maybe this woman is one of the makers of the pins that were sold. The designs are so similar it seems they must be related. Pretty cool to see.

^ I thought it was more recent than that. Didn't Bono and Edge go to South Africa not too long ago for something? I don't remember what it was. :scratch: :shrug:

^ I thought it was more recent than that. Didn't Bono and Edge go to South Africa not too long ago for something? I don't remember what it was. :scratch: :shrug:

It was taken in Nov. 2003 when Bono and Edge were in Capetown for the 46664 concert.

Back
Top Bottom