Freestylin' Friday // 06/24 // B&W Strat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge_Orchestra

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Freestylin' Friday // 06/24 // B&W Strat:

Running a few hours early... but How's about some pictures of The Edge rockin' one of his Black and White Fender Stratocasters?

I'll start with this picture...

u2_rehearsals_turin03_website_image_photography_standard2-1.jpg

And these...

BlackandWhiteStrat-10.jpg

170534528_c9ea30f783.jpg

200520-20Vertigo20Tour2F2005-03-2820-20San20Diego2F7223597.jpg

blackwhite-saitama-1.jpg

Freestylin' Friday // 06/24 // B&W Strat:

Running a few hours early... but How's about some pictures of The Edge rockin' one of his Black and White Fender Stratocasters?

I'll start with this picture...

u2_rehearsals_turin03_website_image_photography_standard2-1.jpg

I love that photo from rehearsal. :love: I'll take a look for more pics for you. I have some birthday cake to eat tonight though. :shifty:

Not the greatest shots to see the guitar I know, but I like the pictures. :wink:

bononedgechampagnesmile.jpg

edgenBono7.jpg

Not a Stratocaster but cool picture. That was a prototype guitar... I believe Yamaha made it. It had a piezo pickup and Edge used it for some of the 'acoustic' stuff during part of the Zoo tours.

Gotta love the champagne pics! I bet they'd be popping a few open for your birthday if you were in their presence. :up:

OH ok! :lol: Well like I said, I wasn't really looking at the guitar too closely. :shifty:
I'll still look for your photos, I'm keeping an eye on Glastonbury right now though. :)

OH ok! :lol: Well like I said, I wasn't really looking at the guitar too closely. :shifty:
I'll still look for your photos, I'm keeping an eye on Glastonbury right now though. :)

Thankei Birthday girl!

Still looking for a few larger one's, if you have. Maybe some will surface of Edge playing "...Found..." or "Moment of Surrender" at Glasto today?

Back
Top Bottom