Free Stylin' Friday: The Eyes Have It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgesBiggestFan

The Fly
I know that I've requested this before . . . but it's a cloudy, drizzly day where I am and the sight of those dazzling green peepers is sure to bring sunshine to my day. :cute:

Oh yeah.Those eyes.:drool:
vlcsnap2012021815h42m17.png

Could someone post more pics with his eyes???My weakness is Edge,but most of all,HIS EYES!!! I could stare at them for a whole week,or something like that!!!:cute::hyper::love::heart:

(By the way,those pics :drool:,:rockon:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well,every photo of Edge has his eyes in it:wink:

(Right click-save!!!!):faint::combust::bow:

:shifty: OH-MY-GOD!!! I-think-I-might-be-DEAD!!!

:hug:Thank you SO MUCH for these!!!!!

I just love his eyes!!!They are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful! I swear I can't stop watching them! I know I might sound a little bit CRAZY,but (seriously) I think that there is something in his eyes that makes me stare at them (as I said yesterday night,desperated that I was:wink:) all day!!! I love him so much!For excample,today I was wearing a T-shirt from Rattle and Hum.The front side of this T-shirt has Edge in it! My best friend saw me actually KISSING it!!!(But at least I didn't get humiliated because she loves him too!:wink:)
Thanks again so much for these Loner!!!

I think you're not the only one CRAZY for him here! I had the same feelings when I saw a pic of him! :cute: I'd spend my whole life looking into those eyes :love: ....if only..:sad:

Thank God I am not the only one!!!:wink: Babyface,I could do the excactly same thing!
:sad:Unfortunatly,I can't!!!!!!!Why can't I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????:gah:
Oh,Edge I don't know if you ever read this,but I just want you to know that you completely destroyed my life(also turned it to something better too:sexywink:)!!!

Back
Top Bottom