Fred Flintstone Goes (Red)!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ann212

Babyface
I went to the Postcards From The Edge art benefit for AIDS earlier this evening in NYC. Among the 1500+ postcard size art pieces available I found this. It's so cool!! ... better than any promotion the (Red) campaign has ever done! I wonder who the artist is? (All the pieces are signed on the back and remain anonymous until purchased.) Maybe this is something the (Red) campaign has in the works?
IMG_1059-a.jpg
[/IMG]

Bono says he looks like Fred Flintstone in a frock. :wink:

It's one of my favourite Bono quotes of all time, I think it's really funny.

And true.

That is so cute. People tell me when I pull my hair up that I look like Pebbles. So, I guess, in a way I'm Bono's daughter.

Bella88 - The sale was yesterday at the Postcards From The Edge Benefit. When I went Friday night it was just a preview party and by the time I got there on Saturday, the piece was already sold! I really wanted it too - wish they would put it on a T-shirt - that would be so sharp! LOL

:applaud::heart:

This is PRECIOUS..i hope we see more and more companies get involved with (RED) products. a local HALLMARK store told me they don't carry red anymore.."because they don't have any room in the store for it". THAT makes not sense.

Bella88- this was an individual art piece at the Postcards From The Edge Benefit - there were many different artists featured there - so I think it's a one of a kind piece. It was sort of a 3D collage - very cool (not sure if that shows up in the photo).

I went to the Postcards From The Edge art benefit for AIDS earlier this evening in NYC. Among the 1500+ postcard size art pieces available I found this. It's so cool!! ... better than any promotion the (Red) campaign has ever done! I wonder who the artist is? (All the pieces are signed on the back and remain anonymous until purchased.) Maybe this is something the (Red) campaign has in the works?
IMG_1059-a.jpg
[/IMG]

OMG.... i made this piece ... i donated it to the Postcards From The Edge Benefit... I send a piece of artwork every year... this is so cool .... so glad you all liked it .. thanks Ann212 for posting this ... you made my day!

:wave: thank you sooo much BonoFox1.... glad you liked it.. i had this idea since (RED) was first introduced and did many different versions (with different(RED) products)... and updated it as new ones came out ... it was alot of fun to do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom