For The Girls.... or Guys. Who's Hotter?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lordy lordy is this PLEBA?

Bono is hitched to a pretty hot woman too. I think the question is better served if one doesn't limit either to how they currently appear, whatever that means.

:bono:

Please. There's no comparison. Chris Martin looks like the nerdiest, creepiest band geek from high school, at your 15 year reunion. He'd show up in a badly fitted suit with a bow tie, and leer over all the single females, offering them punch.

And I've never been very fond of Gwyneth Paltrow. She tends to be a bit dowdy.

Chris Martin makes a weevil look like Cary Grant in comparison, but he doesn't look like a caricature of himself like Bono does.

I think I'll have to go with Johnny Depp.

Chris Martin looks like a member of the chess team who got in a street fight with Napoleon, stole his clothes, and wandered around for a few days until he hit his head on something heavy and wrote Fix You.

Bono looks like a soddin' mountain goat today, but he was rather handsome in the late '80s.

Chris Martin makes a weevil look like Cary Grant in comparison, but he doesn't look like a caricature of himself like Bono does.

:laugh:

I remember getting nightmares from the Viva La Vida video.

I love Coldplay, but Chris' antics are scary.

And if no one wants Bono, I gladly take him. I like a mature man. :sexywink:

ZOO TV was probably Bono at his sexiest, and I although I'm a straight guy even I can appreciate that he looks pretty hot in The Fly video.

I think the shaven head and red T Shirt look he wore during Popmart for Please was cool too, although I never thought that strange muscle vest thing he wore really worked.

Yeah, so my vote goes to Bono.

Does anyone mind if I post a few pictures of Chris Martin? Of course you do, but he's a funny looking thing.

Chris-Martin.jpg

cmartin.jpg

chrismartin_wideweb.jpg

2ChrisMartinBIG_468x459.jpg

CMRJ.png

Odd chap.

WHAT THE FUCK?

Okay, I'll lay along. I've literally stood RIGHT NEXT to Chris Martin...and he is ugly.
martin.jpg

Bono back in the late 80's and early 90's WAS HOTT, (really hott) but not so much now.
bonoflyblackguitar.jpg

GOD!

WINNER IS CLEARLY GUY BERRYMAN
guycute18ohbe9-kopie.gif

BOW-CHICK-A-WOW-OW

ZOO TV was probably Bono at his sexiest, and I although I'm a straight guy even I can appreciate that he looks pretty hot in The Fly video.

I think the shaven head and red T Shirt look he wore during Popmart for Please was cool too, although I never thought that strange muscle vest thing he wore really worked.

Yeah, so my vote goes to Bono.

Well... I´m not a guy but I do agree with your opinion DS :cute:

I just want to add that he´s been hot since Joshua Tree.. :yes:

Chris Martin ??? Oh... c´mon..:huh:

Back
Top Bottom