For The Girls.... or Guys. Who's Hotter?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
normal_charlize_theron1.jpg
:D

Hypocrite.

You've been drooling over recent Bono pics in PLEBA just like the rest of us.

orly.jpeg

HOLD UP!

I have never drooled over Bono picks from now, I've only said, "Oh, he looks good! Has he lost weight? I think he has! Is that him with two 19 year old bikini clad girl, what a playa!"

BUT I'VE NEVER "DROOLED" OVER RECENT STUFF!

Just go back into the past, the good old days...

unforgettable1-1-1.jpg

^IF THIS ISN'T A SEX GOD I-DON'T-KNOW-WHAT-IS!

I have never drooled over Bono picks from now, I've only said, "Oh, he looks good! Has he lost weight? I think he has! Is that him with two 19 year old bikini clad girl, what a playa!"

BUT I'VE NEVER "DROOLED" OVER RECENT STUFF!

Just go back into the past, the good old days...

How awful of me to even think that.

:tsk:

And the winner is :applaud:

Chris Martin makes a weevil look like Cary Grant in comparison

Bono's freckles look hotter than Chris Martin ever will be :drool: Bono may not be as drop dead sexy as he used to be, but hell I wouldn't kick him out of bed, not never not no way :drool: :evil:

Chris Martin makes me retch :yuck:

And the winner is :applaud:

Bono's freckles look hotter than Chris Martin ever will be :drool: Bono may not be as drop dead sexy as he used to be, but hell I wouldn't kick him out of bed, not never not no way :drool: :evil:

Chris Martin makes me retch :yuck:

:lol:

True I`d only kick Bono out of bed if Larry was wanting to get in........:ohmy:

These days Bono looks way too old for me to like, so can I go with neither? Or if I have to choose, Zoo or PopBono.

Shallow people. :tsk:

I think PopBono is the only Bono I don't find attractive.

But then again, for me there's more to someone's attractivity than just what society defines as good looks. I guess I'm old enough to say that.

But then again, for me there's more to someone's attractivity than just what society defines as good looks. I guess I'm old enough to say that.

Shallow?

You're telling me I'm supposed to find someone who's almost as old and could have been my dad attractive?
That would be unhealthy. I don't have a fucking Oedipus complex.

YOU are the one being shallow here. Because you refuse to see that the people here are from all ages and have all different tastes. THERE EXIST PEOPLE WHO DO NOT FIND BONO SEXY. *shudder*

I don't say he is not sexy, because that is a matter of opinion. But I have a right to my opinion and in mine he's just too old for me to find attractive.

I totally agree on that. I didn't like Pop Bono as much either.

I don't think anyone is being shallow though.

On a slightly less superficial note, I would like to add that another reason why I, and probably many other ladies and gents, think Bono is miles and miles hotter that CMart is that Bono is the "whole package" (no innuendo intended). Sexyiness is not simply the sum of physical features (though if it was I would still pick Bono). It's so much more than that. His infectious personality. His humor. His intelligence. His kindness and capacity to love (again, no innuendo intended). Then, there's his smoky voice..His swagger..His mischievousness..I could go on and on :drool: :drool:

Anyway, my point is that though I think literally on face value Bono does have it over Chris by a long shot, there is something so captivating by Bono as a person, you can't really have a "sexy contest" between the two on looks alone.

Back
Top Bottom