Fly with kids?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

11o´clock

Refugee
Does any pic of Bono in ZOOtv era with their daughters exist? (Just in case, if it exists, it´s no need to post the pictures if you´re not allowed, just the link/s if there is any page or whatever) Because I´ve seen pics of Rattle Bono with Jordan, but I´ve not of Zoo Bono with Eve.

I think this will be hard to find since they tried to keep their kids out of the spot light especially back then when they were younger.
It's kind of intrusive and I think up to a few years ago there was an loosely followed rule here about NOT posting picutres of the children for privacy/security reasons. Mods?..maybe you can address that?

Well it's ok to post photos that aren't intrusive, such as the ones of Jordan or the boys as a babies by Anton Corbijn, that the band have no problem with being public.

I think this will be hard to find since they tried to keep their kids out of the spot light especially back then when they were younger.
It's kind of intrusive and I think up to a few years ago there was an loosely followed rule here about NOT posting picutres of the children for privacy/security reasons. Mods?..maybe you can address that?

That´s why I´d said Just in case, if it exists, it´s no need to post the pictures if you´re not allowed, just the link/s if there is any page or whatever

Back
Top Bottom