Farewell to U2 360° Tour Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
One more thread maybe? :sad: Post pics from the final days of the 360° Tour. (Or any shows you have pics of!) :wave: We'll miss you 360° Tour!

More of mine from New York/New Jersey.

NY7-20-2011cpenyak93.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak94.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak95.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak96.jpg

:shifty: Edge got in the way
NY7-20-2011cpenyak101.jpg

Sheesh Edge, stop flirting with Adam already! He belongs with Bono! (just kidding, I love all sorts of band bromance)

BC, I love your caption of the security guard who was a secret fan. That's so cute! Sometimes, I can't believe how stonefaced they appear (part of the job I guess) when members of U2 are dancing/stretching their hands out right in front of them!

My friend rosephile told me how there was this female security guard who would turn her back (to face the band) and clap after each song. Too bad this security guard was on the outer rail. It would have been cute if the band saw a clapping security guard! They would appreciate it, I think!

I'm loving this thread....pics from the last concert :sad::heart:

I haven't even got to those yet! :lol: (Well I think I have posted a few from Moncton, but mostly these are still NY, I have a ton from Moncton and Pittsburgh still to go. :shifty:

Sheesh Edge, stop flirting with Adam already! He belongs with Bono! (just kidding, I love all sorts of band bromance)

BC, I love your caption of the security guard who was a secret fan. That's so cute! Sometimes, I can't believe how stonefaced they appear (part of the job I guess) when members of U2 are dancing/stretching their hands out right in front of them!

My friend rosephile told me how there was this female security guard who would turn her back (to face the band) and clap after each song. Too bad this security guard was on the outer rail. It would have been cute if the band saw a clapping security guard! They would appreciate it, I think!

:cute: Aw I know. This guy was a big fan and was telling us before the show how he would not be allowed to look at them, but he brought his camera anyway in hopes of a pic and asked if we'd get a few for him. When asked which bandmember was his fave he said Bono :reject::cute:. So once in a while he would quickly hand his camera to us to get pics for him. We tried to get him one of himself with Bono behind him too, :sexywink: :D

Good to see u2 fans helping eachother out, thats the best thing , real u2 fans are the best, and.help eachother no matter what.
It might sound weird, but its these stories that make me so proud to be a u2 fan.

We are so superior :rockon:

Yep, GR Is correct. No Larry from our spot. I mean we could see his head a bit but not much to take a pic of. I did get a good one of him on the bridge above us as he finished his final Crazy Tonight lap. (I posted it earlier already)

Thanks you guys I'll tell her you like them. :)

Oh, well of course there is side-eye Larry. :wink:

MonctonBonoLarry7-30-2011chelseapenyak.jpg

someone in the front row had a sign I saw in the fan cam, and it said "I (still) can't see Larry!" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom