Farewell to U2 360° Tour Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PIT7-26-2011cpenyak179.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak181.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak182.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak183.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak184.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak185.jpg

Thanks BC! We'll even take the crowd shots at this point :wink: (you know what I mean :hug:). Helps us rekindle the emotion.

i was at Chicago 2011, and beside me was a sexy Adamgirl (she danced with Bono during PopMart to the song Miami!!) and we were cheering for Adam together all night long. While the fancam guys were up, I told her I thought the smaller guy looked like Wentworth Miller from Prison Break. We also ogled at a hunkkky crew guy who came to set up for U2 after Interpol. Just a fun, girly-swooning night in the pit... until the real attraction of the night came on!

^ You got a great shot of Larry right there! I still can't figure out how you managed not to faint :lol:

Well if I was a Larry girl I might have. :sexywink: But it was still a nice place to be under him anyway. And I'm so happy I caught that shot. He was just crossing the final bridge during IGCIIDGCT heading back to his drum kit. So it was the final moment of his last djemba lap of the 360 tour. :cute: (and :sad: )

I LOVE you for taking those Edge pics with Adams bass. :love:
Edge looks good with purple sparkly bass. I wish I could give him a guitar with that finish.

Back
Top Bottom