Family man

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Disney corp should ban paparazzi from The Happiest Place On Earth. We have a PLEBAn who works for Disney, don't we? Maybe she could put in a call. Man, I'm glad I'm not famous.

Cute pics but I agree I wish that Disneyland would disallow the paps. It is supposed to be the Happiest Place on Earth. Ali looks cute in the Minnie ears. Wonder why Bono didn't also get a hat?

Stupid paps. :madwife:

And stupid journalists, too. What do they expect. Leave the man alone when he's with his family. And saying he's always serious is a bunch of bullshit, as we all know. Tabloid press, typical.

How sweet are Ali's Minnie ears. :cute:

Hmm, seems like the Daily Mail is out to get Bono, doesn't it?

Bono partying with fans is nothing new, so I doubt Ali will get too concerned.

But then again, Bono should be more careful as so-called "friends" may post their pics on Facebook, which the media could easily get their hands on, and as we see, try to make him look bad.

call me shallow/insecure/possessive/whatever but I could never be married to a rock star. Good for Ali for being more levelheaded/secure/whatever than the average woman.

:doh:

How can it be that Bono is photoghed in Disneyland and then in St. Tropez within a day? :ohmy:

These cannot be recent pictures, it's not summer in France anymore.

The Daily Mail sucks.

I wonder whose choice it is to keep the boys' hair so long?

The boys....:giggle:

I really think its horrible that they follow him around Disney, as a parent whose been to Disney with kids you need eyes around your head to keep them close so I'm sure it wasn't just the picture taken that concerned him but their safety as well.

Maybe he didn't even notice. I mean, how many people actually walk around with a huge grin on their face every second? Take random pics of any person without them knowing and I'll bet most of them look bad.

The Daily Mail hates Bono and it also hates "foreign" people and gay people and single mothers, so I wouldn't pay attention to anything it has to say. One thing good about being in Canada is I don't have to look at it on the stands any more.

Anyway, how do they know what Bono was like after they finished stalking him? I reckon he was probably much happier.

:doh:

How can it be that Bono is photoghed in Disneyland and then in St. Tropez within a day? :ohmy:

These cannot be recent pictures, it's not summer in France anymore.

The Daily Mail sucks.

the Disney pics might be more recent ..within these past few weeks since we've had Bono in our State since then..CUTE PICS!! The boys are adorable!!!:cute:
Yeah Bono doesnt look too happy about having his family outing interrupted by stupid paps!!

I'd challenge any of these idiots to take kids of wide age ranges to Disneyland. I've done it, twice, and, while a hell of alot of fun, there are always moments in those 18 hours where we'd all like to kill one another. It's unavoidable. Some kids want to do this. Other kids want to do that. She's hungry. You'd like a beer. No smoking. The line for Space Mountain is insane but you still want to do it, but your youngest would rather ride It's A Small World 18 times instead. What the fuck is wrong with these 'reporters'?? :lol:

It's fun, enjoyable, awesome, tiring, taxing, infuriating...all rolled into one day. Or many if you opt for the multi day thingy.

gvox- you hit the nail on the head with the whole Disney experience! LMAO
I had the "worst parent moments ever" in Disney with my kids - waiting in line for hours only to have one kid back out etc.
yeah, Disney does not always bring out the best in people--- I can't imagine how hard it would be if you had people with cameras following you around as well. how awful- poor kids- hope they had a good time in spite of it.

Wow this website really loves Bono. The other Bono headline story seems a bit more racy. :lol:

What will St Bono's wife say about him partying with two teenage girls? | Mail Online

:rolleyes: I doubt that it was just Bono and these girls on the boat. It's Edge's boat, after all, and Bono and Edge usually have their families with them in France. And it's well known that Bono likes to round up random people and hang out with them. The fact that it's two scantily-clad teenage girls just makes it look really bad.

I'd challenge any of these idiots to take kids of wide age ranges to Disneyland. I've done it, twice, and, while a hell of alot of fun, there are always moments in those 18 hours where we'd all like to kill one another. It's unavoidable. Some kids want to do this. Other kids want to do that. She's hungry. You'd like a beer. No smoking. The line for Space Mountain is insane but you still want to do it, but your youngest would rather ride It's A Small World 18 times instead. What the fuck is wrong with these 'reporters'?? :lol:

It's fun, enjoyable, awesome, tiring, taxing, infuriating...all rolled into one day. Or many if you opt for the multi day thingy.

I hear ya. If I was photographed while taking my grand daughter there. You would see a pic of me falling asleep on one of the park benches!

Everyone no matter who you are deserves to have quality time with the family without being pestered.
:up: :yes: Perhaps that's why he wasn't smiling, because he was having cameras clicking on him everywhere he went and couldn't have any time with his loved ones?

Plus, Disneyland, while fun, is exhausting. Especially when you've got four kids along for the ride.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom