Eve Hewson In Music Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah another fan!! :applaud::applaud::applaud:

Been following them since "Breakeven":cute: so when this clip came out with Eve in it I :shocked: freaked out a bit!

She looks really pretty, and of course she's got Bono's traits painted all over her, but you can also see some of Ali there!:heart:

Looove the song and congrats to Eve!! :heart:

Yeah another fan!! :applaud::applaud::applaud:

Been following them since "Breakeven":cute: so when this clip came out with Eve in it I :shocked: freaked out a bit!

She looks really pretty, and of course she's got Bono's traits painted all over her, but you can also see some of Ali there!:heart:

Looove the song and congrats to Eve!! :heart:

Apparently we can't view it here in the states!:doh:

some gifs i've made :hyper::hyper:

evehewson.gif

evehewson2.gif

evehewson3.gif

Me too.

Do you guys think Eve would go on a date with me if I asked her politely and with only the purest of intentions?

The singer was on a TV program last month and he said that he never knew who she was until he recognized her name. He said that Paul helped the band during their early days. I'm not keen on their music but they do seem like down to earth chaps.

In the video the guy sells his motorbike so that he can pay for her tickets so she can fly home to see her parents. I could've helped out by selling my Prozac to drug addicts down near Blenheim Gardens. I don't need them anymore, I'm on lithium!!!!!!!!!

Me too.

Do you guys think Eve would go on a date with me if I asked her politely and with only the purest of intentions?

:cute: Maybe. Why not?

Wow, what a beautiful girl! Got her father's eyes and her mother's face :). Neat to see her in a video for these guys, cute clip. Song's not bad, either-I like what I've heard by this band so far, and Cactus Annie's right, they do seem like nice guys as well, so yay.

Thanks for sharing that, that was neat.

Angela

Definitely looks like ma and pa. :D Good luck in the acting career.

All we need now is another Hewson that can sing and start a new band in their high school. :hyper:

Hidiho :wave: how's things??
I haven't been around much lately , soooo out of the loop lol.

anyway, do you have another link to the short film clip? I can't access it, due to Vevo content, it's blocked in my country :angry:

:wave:How's things yerself? Hope all is well. :hug:

It's on YouTube, but it's likely still blocked for you. Try it and see what happens.

YouTube - The Script - For The First Time (Short Film)

:wave:How's things yerself? Hope all is well. :hug:

It's on YouTube, but it's likely still blocked for you. Try it and see what happens.

YouTube - The Script - For The First Time (Short Film)

I'm fine here,thanks ;)

It's getting colder by the day now but I guess that's unavoidable :sad:
We would be getting snow next week.. I hope it's not much and that it won't stay for long..
As you can guess, I'm more of a summer's person :lol:

And..yes that link is blocked too. :sad:
Thanks for trying though :hug:

I'm fine here,thanks ;)

It's getting colder by the day now but I guess that's unavoidable :sad:
We would be getting snow next week.. I hope it's not much and that it won't stay for long..
As you can guess, I'm more of a summer's person :lol:

And..yes that link is blocked too. :sad:
Thanks for trying though :hug:

Sorry to hear you still can't view it. It's a short film (15 minutes) from which the scenes in the music video were taken. It tells the story of the young Irish couple's struggles in New York. It's quite good for the length, and Eve shows promise for sure.

Re the weather: LOL, why do people from northern countries always talk about the weather? The temperature plunged here yesterday. I left home in the morning wearing just a sweater (well, and a skirt as well:wink:) and almost perished on the way back. Winter is looming. :(

Time to get out the woolies!

Back
Top Bottom