"Elevation" video pics? Others?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A few more :D

Elevation126.jpg

Elevation127.jpg

Elevation128.jpg

Elevation129.jpg

Elevation130.jpg

This was my first videoclip that I saw on MTV in 2001 that become me a U2 fan:heart:

Me too! Well, one of the first; the video for "Stuck in a Moment" was out around the same time (summer 2001), which I also really like. Both videos get criticized around Interference too much for being goofy or dumb, but I thought they were awesome back then and I still do! Plus, they're cute, especially Edge. :cute:

Me too! Well, one of the first; the video for "Stuck in a Moment" was out around the same time (summer 2001), which I also really like. Both videos get criticized around Interference too much for being goofy or dumb, but I thought they were awesome back then and I still do! Plus, they're cute, especially Edge. :cute:
Same here,I remember,after see Elevation,the second clip that I liked to watch on MTV was Stuck in a moment (US and UK versions):cute:

Yeah, Edge is certainly a cutie. :cute:

Oh man that video is so awesome!

Does anyone have the Making of? :pray:
I'm looking for this for a long time and still don't found it:sad:

I am "almost" certian it was filmed at Universal Studios here in California! We definately have to look for the making of it because I think they mention it
Yeah,when I watched the Making Of ,the director or the band has mentioned it...was in Orlando Studios....no doubt:up:

*nothing on u2 torrents, probably becuase it was broadcasted.

If it was filmed at Universal in Orlando, that's awesome, because I was there too!

And just a year after they filmed it, at that :wink:

If memory serves... it was filmed at Fox Studios, Century City, just up the street from my house. I will have to search my hard drive to see if I still have it.

I do have the Elevation DVD single that has 4 very short snippets of the making of... Bono jokes that the set is to be New York City but it's the "cleanest NYC he's ever seen" and then remarks that it's New York, LA-Style. Leads me to believe my memory of Fox Studios is correct. (And that it isn't Orlando)

The guitar. Not 100% sure. It's a custom job. I read somewhere that Gucci made it. But that could have been a mis-print and perhaps Guggi - who is an artist - designed it. I shall have to find out more on this. Hence, requestings as many clear images of it as possible

Thanks to BF for all the screen caps. Rock on!

I did a bit more research on this... all of this time later.

gucci01.jpg

The Gucci guitar was built in 2001 by Mark Nichols.
gucci03.jpg

From the Guitar Classics site:
"Guitar Classics is the "home" of the Gucci Guitar. These amazing guitars were built in our workshop by renowned maker Mark Nichol in 2001. They have been played by such luminaries as The Edge and Sting and only 22 were ever made.
gucci02.jpg

PS: Where did all of BONOFOX's pix go? =O(

Back
Top Bottom