Edge's "Born Free" t-shirt - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-27-2011, 03:57 PM   #1
Refugee
 
EdgeFest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ready for the laughing gas
Posts: 2,441
Local Time: 03:07 PM
Edge's "Born Free" t-shirt

OK, help me.

Someone please post a pic of Edge in his uber-geek "Born Free" t-shirt with the eagle on it.

My husband is demanding evidence of said fashion, just so he can laugh at me and tease me about 'my idol'.

The things I do to myself.

(I do owe him SOME fun after taking off to 11 shows this summer, 7 of them without him )
__________________

EdgeFest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:29 PM   #2
New Yorker
 
Angel-Of-Harlem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Argentina
Posts: 3,001
Local Time: 06:07 PM


__________________

Angel-Of-Harlem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:29 PM   #3
Refugee
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: die for you baby, DIVE for you baby!
Posts: 1,480
Local Time: 04:07 PM
here it is. I only rememeber because I am also in these photos.

U2gigs.com photos Elevation Tour 2001-10-13 Hamilton (pictures by Universal Music Canada)
canedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:29 PM   #4
New Yorker
 
Angel-Of-Harlem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Argentina
Posts: 3,001
Local Time: 06:07 PM

Angel-Of-Harlem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:30 PM   #5
Refugee
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: die for you baby, DIVE for you baby!
Posts: 1,480
Local Time: 04:07 PM
Edge is channeling his inner Skynard
canedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:41 PM   #6
Galeonbroad
 
Galeongirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Schoo Fishtank
Posts: 70,778
Local Time: 11:07 PM
What's so bad about that t-shirt?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
And if U2 EVER did Hawkmoon live....and the version from the Lovetown Tour, my uterus would leave my body and fling itself at Bono - for realz.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Galeongirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 08:57 PM   #7
Refugee
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: die for you baby, DIVE for you baby!
Posts: 1,480
Local Time: 04:07 PM
Well I think it is tacky in an American South kinda way, but you know Edge really believes it.
canedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:44 PM   #8
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
Rachel D.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: At the Lettuce Bar
Posts: 6,180
Local Time: 04:07 PM
I thought there was a version of that shirt with a question mark. It said "Born Free?" Unless I'm thinking of someone else.
Rachel D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 10:46 PM   #9
Refugee
 
EdgeFest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ready for the laughing gas
Posts: 2,441
Local Time: 03:07 PM
LOLL! Thank you so much.

I've ensured a lifetime's worth of jokes now.

EdgeFest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 04:18 PM   #10
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Edge_Orchestra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: * The Edge's Guitar Storage Room *
Posts: 8,569
Local Time: 09:07 PM
There were TWO "Born Free" shirts. One in black and one light blue.

Here's the light blue one...


Light Blue "Born Free" was worn at:
10/13/01 - Hamilton, Canada
10/28/01 - East Rutherford, NJ
11/02/01 - Philadelphia, PA
11/07/01 - Denver, CO
11/13/01 - Los Angeles, CA

Black "Born Free" was worn at:
10/25/01 - New York, NY
11/16/01 - Oakland, CA
11/20/01 - Sacramento, CA
11/28/01 - St. Louis, MO


From 'Edge's Elevation Tees:
Edge's Elevation shirts









Quote:
Originally Posted by EdgeFest View Post
OK, help me.

Someone please post a pic of Edge in his uber-geek "Born Free" t-shirt with the eagle on it.

My husband is demanding evidence of said fashion, just so he can laugh at me and tease me about 'my idol'.

The things I do to myself.

(I do owe him SOME fun after taking off to 11 shows this summer, 7 of them without him )
Edge_Orchestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 08:03 PM   #11
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bonocomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California :)
Posts: 67,032
Local Time: 01:07 PM
Double the awesome!
bonocomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:15 PM   #12
Refugee
 
EdgeFest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ready for the laughing gas
Posts: 2,441
Local Time: 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge_Orchestra View Post
There were TWO "Born Free" shirts. One in black and one light blue.

Here's the light blue one...


Light Blue "Born Free" was worn at:
10/13/01 - Hamilton, Canada
10/28/01 - East Rutherford, NJ
11/02/01 - Philadelphia, PA
11/07/01 - Denver, CO
11/13/01 - Los Angeles, CA

Black "Born Free" was worn at:
10/25/01 - New York, NY
11/16/01 - Oakland, CA
11/20/01 - Sacramento, CA
11/28/01 - St. Louis, MO


From 'Edge's Elevation Tees:
Edge's Elevation shirts
I bow to the incredibleness (I don't care if that's not a word) of the Edge Elevation Shirt Database.

EdgeFest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:21 PM   #13
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Edge_Orchestra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: * The Edge's Guitar Storage Room *
Posts: 8,569
Local Time: 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdgeFest View Post
I bow to the incredibleness (I don't care if that's not a word) of the Edge Elevation Shirt Database.

I have a government job. I get bored. So one day I thought... "Elevation shirts... which one's at which shows..." and then geekishly made an excel spreadsheet.



Much like The Edge, I take pleasure in the collection of data?

Edge_Orchestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:41 PM   #14
Refugee
 
EdgeFest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ready for the laughing gas
Posts: 2,441
Local Time: 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge_Orchestra View Post
Much like The Edge, I take pleasure in the collection of data?

You left a word out.

I don't really want to know.

EdgeFest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 11:14 AM   #15
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Edge_Orchestra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: * The Edge's Guitar Storage Room *
Posts: 8,569
Local Time: 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdgeFest View Post
You left a word out.

I don't really want to know.



I was going for the rated G version but I am assuming you mean... one that takes "Sesh-u-al" pleasure in the collection of data?



Edge_Orchestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:03 PM   #16
Refugee
 
EdgeFest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ready for the laughing gas
Posts: 2,441
Local Time: 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge_Orchestra View Post
I was going for the rated G version but I am assuming you mean... one that takes "Sesh-u-al" pleasure in the collection of data?





You got it.

__________________

EdgeFest is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×