Edge likes red drums...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
squeeeeee!!!!!!!!! LMJ smiling???? and having fun?????

LOL - there are 7 people in this thread right now - some of us are just desperate for anything new - even a 45 second clip of them wanking off in the studio!! [/random]

thanks! I haven't been over at u2.com in a while nothing there worth looking at except maybe this! that was funny... and LMJ is looking even younger, is this friggin possible? He is not from this planet I tell ya.

I just read "Adam and Lucy" and "Drowning Man" in fan fiction. This video is completely adorable, and you can see why Lucy was in love with Larry while married to Adam. Mixing reality with fiction again, I know it's so wrong but a girl can dream that she knows the band that well. I never make it to u2.com, so thanks for posting.

LMAO :lol: I love this videos. As always, it contains no information about the album. BUT- Larry LAUGHS and talks! :cute: Great to hear his "Dublin accent" again!!! :applaud:
I wonder when the video was shot! In Dublin after the summer breaks?!!

U2.com hates me, I can't watch the Nice Drive video! :sad::sad::sad:

Try the link above Bea! I also thought it wouldn't work for me, but it takes quite a long time until it is downloaded. The video is about 3 minutes long. I'm sure it works for you too :wave:

Try the link above Bea! I also thought it wouldn't work for me, but it takes quite a long time until it is downloaded. The video is about 3 minutes long. I'm sure it works for you too :wave:

PS: and it's worth waiting because Adam looks like George Clooney, even my boyfriend had to admit that :drool:

OMG!!!
IS ADAM!

Jesus, he looks so different from the last time I saw a picture of him :ohmy:
He looks older, and it makes me cry and lagh at the same time:reject:

And he likes The Last Shadow Puppets! :hyper:
And I don't like to see him driving, it scarrys me :ohmy:
And he looks just George Clooney! He is looking so "glamourous"!
Ooooh, I was missing Adam *0*

Thank you so muuuuch, bambu! :up:

OMG!!!
IS ADAM!

Jesus, he looks so different from the last time I saw a picture of him :ohmy:
He looks older, and it makes me cry and lagh at the same time:reject:

And he likes The Last Shadow Puppets! :hyper:
And I don't like to see him driving, it scarrys me :ohmy:
And he looks just George Clooney! He is looking so "glamourous"!
Ooooh, I was missing Adam *0*

Thank you so muuuuch, bambu! :up:

I'm so happy for you Bea!:hug:
I really love the way he looks - just like a gentleman!
Although I'm a devoted Larrygirl :wink:
:wave:

Back
Top Bottom