Edge is....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
About THAT gif? Is this it?
edgeOHsmall5pixels.gif
\

:ohmy:

Where is that cold shower smiley????

Waiduhminute...I'm a Bono girl. Really. I am. *stares at gif* I...I...

:combust: :faint:

:ohmy:

Where is that cold shower smiley????

Waiduhminute...I'm a Bono girl. Really. I am. *stares at gif* I...I...

:combust: :faint:

NO IDEA how and why I haven't seen this before!!!
I'm at work, damn it :angry: and he's all teeth gritting and head rolling back and neck being exposed *stares at Edge-neck* :drool:

Edge is my musical hero!

I love him, he seems so nice and not to mention rather pretty to look at. And he's always been funny. And he kicks ass on stage. When I saw U23D I was just in awe of him, he does so much and he gets so into it, and there's nothing sexier than a guy who's talented and passionate. So Edge does it for me.

Although I love the others almost as much! ALMOST. Actually it often depends what day it is. ;)

Edge is my musical hero!

I love him, he seems so nice and not to mention rather pretty to look at. And he's always been funny. And he kicks ass on stage. When I saw U23D I was just in awe of him, he does so much and he gets so into it, and there's nothing sexier than a guy who's talented and passionate. So Edge does it for me.

Although I love the others almost as much! ALMOST. Actually it often depends what day it is. ;)

Are we like, twins?!?! I feel the exact same way about everything you said! :yes: :heart:

is very hard to decide which one we like the most because they all are so increrible that even we get confused me too depends on the day to know who is my favorite one I Love edge as much I love the others Edge is my fovorite but i´m passin thought an adam time

Back
Top Bottom