Edge and Adam at the Berlin Film Festival

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgette

ONE love, blood, life
From u2log.com and u2tour.de

"Pictures by U2tour.de, via TwitPic, at the Friedrichstadtpalast in Berlin.
The Edge and Adam are attending the International Film Festival (Berlinale) in Berlin, Germany, for the premiere of the film ‘It might get loud‘."

The Edge and Adam Clayton attend the Berlin Film Festival — U2LOG.COM — U2 weblog, U2 news, U2 links, U2 live — horizontally yours since July 2000

1f893-bf51d9c15133fd1885e279a3951c4.jpg

2389999.jpg

I was there - great film. And very nice to see also Adam - haven't expected that. There was also a very weird and strange looking little guy hanging out with them (biker-jacket). Looked like someone from Spinal Tap - but wasn't I think. Really would like to know who he was.
I took the chance to ask Adam if they will play Berlin - he had to think but than said yes. So I'm totally satisfied with the evening.

The last picture on the left above is the producer, middle regisseur.

My two favourite scences in the movie: a clip from the go home-DVD - Streets (that in a theater - just great). But the best piece (of course) a clip from Rattle and Hum - Sunday Bloody Sunday (Wow - again... :drool:) What a strength, what a power!!! just mindblowing to hear it in this loudness of the theater - gave me chills.

It was also very nice seeing Edge show the board at school were Larry Mullen Jr. was searching for company.

Back
Top Bottom