Don't forget to change your clocks tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dianepm

Professional Insomniac
If I lived any more north I'd be in Quebec. But I
After a half hour of my mother going..do we change the clocks? Are you sure we don't change the clocks tongiht? I think we change the clocks....I finally googled it and yes, in fact we do change the clocks tonight. I hate it when she's right.

see Ali, I do so know how to start a thread!

:der:

My friend Ali confirms it: You clearly do not know how to start a thread (at least in PLEBA). Have you tried the National Time Zone Awareness site?

:rolleyes: Let me re-phrase that then.

For those of you who change your clocks foward this evening...don't foget to. For those of you who change your clocks back....don't forget. For those of you who don't do either please dis-regard this post and continue on with your day.

:der:

My friend Ali confirms it: You clearly do not know how to start a thread (at least in PLEBA). Have you tried the National Time Zone Awareness site?

Were you referring to me?

All I know is that Interference has done something screwy with my time zone settings, and that Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time no longer exists, apparently.

We changed out clocks last weekend.

So we've already had a whole week to get used to it being totally dark at 5 in the afternoon. :madspit:

I forgot and got up an hour early. :doh: But I did have time for a better breakfast!

And it got really dark really fast tonight! No more walking to the cafeteria for supper. :(

^ I would love to have both, but I know it's not possible.

It's just annoying that I leave work when it's already dark.

Back
Top Bottom