Do you have your favourite Bono's hairstyle? ;D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, no doubt 87/88. His hair (and entire style, persona, aura) in the Rattle and Hum film was one of the big reasons why I became such a huge fan of the band. I wanted that hair. Still kinda do. Sexy, sexy stuff. No joke.

Finally a thread about Bono's hair:applaud::lol::heart:

I was looking for a thread about his best hair and I didn't found so I thought it would be strange if there still wasn't this topic :D
In the end Bono's hair are legendary, aren't they? :lol:

I was looking for a thread about his best hair and I didn't found so I thought it would be strange if there still wasn't this topic :D
In the end Bono's hair are legendary, aren't they? :lol:

So,you heard our request :up::lol:
You did the right thing...thanks for create it,now,we're free to talk about Bono's hairstyle:love::loveshower:
Of course they're:yes:

I gotta love his beautiful long locks in the R and H era...and his clothing styles reminded me of Les Miserables throwing up a western version of the thirties...but recently I was watching the sweetest thing video and was loving his image during that time as well. His fluffy hair and his entire Charlie Chaplin vibe and those clear glasses...oh man...I love that!:drool:

His entire image for Zoo gave off a wonderfully sexy/ cocky rockstar vibe, but although a bit enticing.....I hate cocky. He did have fantastic hair!!

Back
Top Bottom