Distracting myself...one Adam picture at a time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Let´s go back to the origin of this thread and let´s get distracted by Adam´s pics...

adam_21.jpg

adam_23.jpg

My fave of that era... and my first contact with Adamness...

adam_27.jpg

One of the books that marked me the most during my adolescence that and Demian..both by the great Herman Hesse...

I read a lot of Oscar Wilde during my high school years...

And my god. JT Adam...*licks lips* That's a distraction if I ever saw one. :drool:

I was only a tot when he looked that incredible...
My first memories of him are from the Streets video. (I was like, four years old at the time. :reject:)

w0b2e.jpg

aaf382.png

2mzxlz6.png

Singing Adam. Always cause for :combust:

I read a lot of Oscar Wilde during my high school years...

And my god. JT Adam...*licks lips* That's a distraction if I ever saw one. :drool:

I was only a tot when he looked that incredible...
My first memories of him are from the Streets video. (I was like, four years old at the time. :reject:)

w0b2e.jpg

aaf382.png

2mzxlz6.png

Singing Adam. Always cause for :combust:

OMG!!!! these pics are on fire...I know...What a precocious baby!!! Only 4 or 5 and drooling on dear A??? Better I dont tell my age!!! (Pst...I was in College!!!!LOL!!!)

BTW...Oscar Wilde was also a great influence...that´s one of the reasons I´m a Teacher of English Literature...

I remember the Streets video too...we must be about the same age because I was 5 in 87. Joshua Tree was my first U2 album.

OMG!!!! these pics are on fire...I know...What a precocious baby!!! Only 4 or 5 and drooling on dear A??? Better I dont tell my age!!! (Pst...I was in College!!!!LOL!!!)

I just turned 26 on the 11th of this month...I considered Tampa my birthday show. And yeah, my first memories of U2 consist of the Streets video and hearing ISHF on the radio. My parents had JT on cassette and I all but wore it out. :lmao:

Ad' stole my heart then and I don't think he ever gave it back...he shares it with my hubby. :cute:

I just turned 26 on the 11th of this month...I considered Tampa my birthday show. And yeah, my first memories of U2 consist of the Streets video and hearing ISHF on the radio. My parents had JT on cassette and I all but wore it out. :lmao:

Ad' stole my heart then and I don't think he ever gave it back...he shares it with my hubby. :cute:

congrats on your b´day!!! I can say that my hubby and Mr Clayton share my heart and their age!!! and both look very sexy!!! Lucky me!!:applaud::applaud:

Did you all pass out? C'mon, it's hot!

Also, I did a little ode to Adam on my U2 blog...you all should go see it! :sexywink:

I just read your ode to Adam! :applaud: As a 40 year old who has spent a majority of her life lusting :drool: after Bono, I have acquired quite an appreciation for Adam the past couple of years. When I met him in March at the Letterman show, the only words I could muster out- "Adam, you look lovely this evening!". I said this to Adam standing right next to my brown-haired, blue-eyed hubby!!!!! Hmmm.....if I had acquired this appreciation 20 years ago, I may have dated more blond, curly haired men!!!

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Did you all pass out? C'mon, it's hot!

Also, I did a little ode to Adam on my U2 blog...you all should go see it! :sexywink:

Just read your blog...I couldnt agree more with you!!! My love for the bassist came late, but I really thougth I´d have liked the young Adam very much!!! Missed him...but I´m compensating now!!!:applaud:thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom