Dana Fuchs is a PLEBAn!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had the pleasure of meeting Dana Fuchs after her show in Pittsburgh tonight! I told her that I really appreciated her blogs about filming with Bono and that they made me feel like I was there. She said he was sooo amazing to work with and that it took her quite awhile to be able to get her words out when talking with him. And that she was usually not tongue tied. Also, I can see why she thought he was so short. She's 6 feet tall! :giggle:

I had the pleasure of meeting Dana Fuchs after her show in Pittsburgh tonight! I told her that I really appreciated her blogs about filming with Bono and that they made me feel like I was there. She said he was sooo amazing to work with and that it took her quite awhile to be able to get her words out when talking with him. And that she was usually not tongue tied. Also, I can see why she thought he was so short. She's 6 feet tall! :giggle:

I remember reading her blog, as if it were yesterday!
Thanks for updating us.

What show is she in, dmalezi?

That's sooooo cool that you got to meet her! She is in absolutely incredible singer. :love:

That's so funny that this would come up too, because Across the Universe is on On Demand right now, and I've been watching it over and over these past few days.

What show is she in, dmalezi?

She played a set here at Pittsburgh's yearly arts festival with her band (The Dana Fuchs Band). She played a lot of her songs and ended with Helter Skelter for all the Across the Universe fans that were there. I bought her live cd and she signed it, for Diane, all my lovin, Dana. Best of all the show was free! :dancing:

Back
Top Bottom