cool new U2/EDUN shirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually, with the ten free downloads from iTunes, these tees are competitively priced and the proceeds go to help out some of the world's poorest people! :hyper:

Not a bad use of my money. Check out more here:

The Company

What is i/denti/tee?

We're a group of people that make music tees for music lovers. We are providing a new platform for self-expression that gives everyone their own voice to express their passions. We're launching with an exclusive line of music tees printed with what we believe to be central to music's soul - the lyrics. There are 9 different lyrics in our launch collection that we sell on identitee.com and in selected stores like Hard Rock. Each tee is printed with some of the most anthemic and personal lyrics ever written. And to make it more exciting, we've teamed up with iTunes ® to offer 10 free songs with each tee.

What is i/denti/tee's relationship with iTunes?

We teamed up with iTunes so we can offer 10 iTunes songs with each tee purchased. i/denti/tee is not owned by iTunes though - we're just friends.

What is i/denti/tee's relationship with EDUN LIVE?

EDUN LIVE supplies the blank t-shirts to i/denti/tee. They arrive as blanks from Africa before they are printed on in the US. EDUN LIVE is also a founding partner of i/denti/tee

Is EDUN LIVE a Not-For-Profit-Organization?

No, EDUN LIVE is set up as a business and subject to taxes like most businesses. But because all the shirts are produced in Africa, by Africans, with African cotton, it helps generate revenue and sustainable growth in sub-Saharan Africa. :applaud:

I'd love to get some kind of (RED) or Edun clothing for my grandson who is one. Any suggestions? I've checked eBay and Baby Gap. No luck. A shirt or onesize or denim outfit would be cute.

Back
Top Bottom