Caption Thread #22: Bono's Revenge!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theedgeu2

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Secretly listening to a U2 record that's beyond th
Time for the next installment of captions! :hyper:

bonoedgeinterviewpop.png

:bono:: I've got the perfect revenge on Larry.
:edge:: And just what is that?
:bono:: Well I can't tell you here what with all these cameras around but you'll see just how mad I am when you see Larry at our next video shoot.

The shoot

Bonopoptshirtlarrylnoe.jpg

:bono:: So Larry I don't know if you've heard yet but do you remember the little Passengers thing we did?
:larry:: I told you I am not participating in a little project like that again.
:bono:: Well we're doing a second album and we need you to play drums! We'll pay you the most.
:larry:: :hmm:... :angry:

0022.jpg

:bono:: Adam, there's something stuck to your shoe!
Adam: It's just you, Bono :|

ah well, treat this as an attempt to revive the captions :lol:

Last edited:
0022.jpg

Bono: I'm sad because Larry says i can't use his t-shirt as a bandana anymore. :sad:
Adam: You can have mine. I know the PLEBAN's want to see me without an shirt and I'll do anything to make my fans happy. :wink:

(borrowing the pic:hug:)

:bono:: oooh Edge is wearing a t-shirt again. Those girls on the forums were right, he does look much better in a t-shirt. And someone's been working out! :ohmy:
:edge:: *just ignore him Edge, if you ignore he'll go away and rememeber he's in front of 100,000 people and supposed to sing*

Sorry Edge, but I have to agree with Bono :drool:
You look amazing.

0022.jpg

Bono: I'm sad because Larry says i can't use his t-shirt as a bandana anymore. :sad:
Adam: You can have mine. I know the PLEBAN's want to see me without an shirt and I'll do anything to make my fans happy. :wink:

(borrowing the pic:hug:)

Yes Adam you look so beautiful without shirt (well he looks good with or without it lmao So i just have to agree with u, go and help Bono lol

5437327254_9bb7407ae6_b.jpg

:larry:: Hello, Gorgeous! :cute:

Adam: Stop flirting with me, Larry! I'm with Edge now cos I'm attracted to his shirts

:edge:: :D

Last edited:
BTW , Larry has Bono already :tsk:, is this the start of a U2 threesome ?

:bono:
Touch me, take me to that other place
Teach me (the H chord), Edge
I know I'm not a hopeless case

I capped this pic myself from the Beautiful Day Rose Bowl vid on youtube, but I couldn't link the url properly on this forum :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom