Caption Thread #21: Why you wearing my underwear?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NLOTHkennymorrison11.jpg

:bono: Edge, you LIVE here most summers! :huh:

:edge: Well I forgot, ya know?... C'mon, just tell me!

:bono: Just up the stairs and to the left, don't be too long and DON'T take the guitar with you this time, okay? :slant:

:edge: :sigh:

:adam: *thinking* this song is SO losing all alien references before you return... Now where's my Tipp-Ex? :hmm:

OMG! haahhahh! I'm laughing so hard over here! You know what's sad? This would probably happen in real life! LOL! Poor Edge...

I can't get enough of these ideas! :applaud: Let me try too.

peterwolfbono1.jpg

:bono: What? You don't think that I'm worth of being Bono Vox? And what do you think about this? *screaming*

p.s.: Why topic has these strange name?

:edge: Hey, what's Robert Smith of the Cure doing hanging on my shoulder? Bono, where are you???
:applaud::laugh: And what about this?

hairalert.jpg

:bono: So, am I worse than Robert? I'll show him how to...

p.s.: What year exactly this photo? I know only that it is about 1980-1985.

hairalert.jpg

p.s.: What year exactly this photo? I know only that it is about 1980-1985.

It seems as though the caption in the upper left corner reads "War/U2/83/12" (i.e. December 1983) but I don't know Japanese well enough to understand in what way they refer to the album. Could be a look back or an article about the latest release at the time.
So I suppose it's at least from 1982 or 1983 sometime.

adamhiding1.jpg

:adam: I'm the invisible man... I'm the invisible man... F***, I'm member of "U2", not of "Queen"!

I like the song "Invisible man" mostly for its bass line and for the video shot for the song.:wink:

To say about the photo, now it's one of my favourite!:DThank this forum for that I've found this!

NLOTH2.jpg

Larry: Edge, if you were a robot, and I knew and you didn't, would you want me to tell you?
Edge: That depends. When I learn that I'm a robot, will I be able to handle it?
Larry: Maybe, although the history of science fiction is not on your side.
Edge: Uh, let me ask you this: when I learn that I'm a robot, would I be bound by Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics?
Adam: You might be bound by them right now.
Larry: That's true. Have you ever harmed a human being, or, through inaction, allowed a human being to come to harm?
Edge: Of course not.
Adam: Have you ever harmed yourself or allowed yourself to be harmed except in cases where a human being would've been endangered?
Edge: Well, no.
Larry: I smell robot.
Bono: This is what I put up with day in and day out. :|

NLOTH2.jpg

Larry: Edge, if you were a robot, and I knew and you didn't, would you want me to tell you?
Edge: That depends. When I learn that I'm a robot, will I be able to handle it?
Larry: Maybe, although the history of science fiction is not on your side.
Edge: Uh, let me ask you this: when I learn that I'm a robot, would I be bound by Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics?
Adam: You might be bound by them right now.
Larry: That's true. Have you ever harmed a human being, or, through inaction, allowed a human being to come to harm?
Edge: Of course not.
Adam: Have you ever harmed yourself or allowed yourself to be harmed except in cases where a human being would've been endangered?
Edge: Well, no.
Larry: I smell robot.
Bono: This is what I put up with day in and day out. :|

Hahah!!! Awesomee!! Love Bono's line! :lol::applaud:

Back
Top Bottom