Caption Thread #20: And The Hits Just Keep On Coming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thoughtyoumaylikethisNLOTHcd.jpg

"I thought you may like this new album, Bono"

myfavouritetrackisGOYB.jpg

"See here, my favourite track is definitely Get On Your Boots! Sexy Boots:drool:"

aha.jpg

Bono: "Ah:hyper: Really?!"

letmetellyou.jpg

Bono: Because, you know, I happen to be in that band :D

ooo.jpg

No, no, no... You must be mistaken! I got my photo taken with the lead singer, such a friendly gentleman! But he didn't look anything like you! Look, there's his autograph!

Bono: Oooo...

*stares*

Bono: That would be... Edge...?! :tsk:

:madwife:

"I thought you may like this new album, Bono"

myfavouritetrackisGOYB.jpg

"See here, my favourite track is definitely Get On Your Boots! Sexy Boots:drool:"

aha.jpg

Bono: "Ah:hyper: Really?!"

letmetellyou.jpg

Bono: Because, you know, I happen to be in that band :D

ooo.jpg

No, no, no... You must be mistaken! I got my photo taken with the lead singer, such a friendly gentleman! But he didn't look anything like you! Look, there's his autograph!

Bono: Oooo...

*stares*

Bono: That would be... Edge...?! :tsk:

:madwife:

WIN! :up:

:laugh:
:laugh:

bono: Exerpt from Edge's diary number four: "I downloaded another Taylor Swift song. I suppose it would be odd for people to know that I listen to the sad love songs in the bath and cry. It doesn't seem strange to me. Everyone needs a good cry once in a while and we all go about it our own ways."
edge: Alright, if one of you doesn't get him down from there, I'll do it with my back of my guitar :mad:
adam: *snicker* Bono, you'd better come down from there. I don't think he's finding it very amusing anymore.
edge: I didn't find it amusing in the first place! Get him down from there!
larry: Oh this is terrible, I hope someone puts a stop to it *snicker* :corn:
bono: Exerpt number five: "Sometimes I like to stand in Bono's dressing room and wear his jackets and just feel what it might be like to BE him."
edge: THAT'S NOT EVEN TRUE, I DIDN'T WRITE THAT! HE MADE THAT PART UP!!
adam: We're about to have an injured singer on our hands, Larry. Larry?
larry: :lmao: Well how would he even get the jacket on? The sleeves would get stuck halfway up his arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom