Caption Thread #20: And The Hits Just Keep On Coming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
adambono.jpg

:bono:: OMG what are those?!?!?!
:adam:: They're PLEBAns. If you don't look directly at them, they can't hurt you. WHatever you do, don't make eye contact.

23979778-02a91eafde8a9e9ef8f9629816.jpg

Larry: Guys, have you noticed any juvenile delinquents lurking about? We've had complaints of someone throwing pretzels off the balcony at passersby.
Edge: That's terrible. Just terrible. We'll keep a lookout for the little heathens.
Bono: *snort* :shifty:
Edge: SHHHHH *ahem* :shifty:

Larry: Guys, have you noticed any juvenile delinquents lurking about? We've had complaints of someone throwing pretzels off the balcony at passersby.
Edge: That's terrible. Just terrible. We'll keep a lookout for the little heathens.

:lmao:

0816095.jpg

Guy: What happened to Bono?
Bono: I don't want to talk about it :|
Ali: He had an "incident" when he happened upon Adam doing nude yoga stretches and has been blinded ever since :giggle:
Bono: I SAID NEVER SPEAK OF IT AGAIN! :| :| :|

0816095.jpg

Guy: What happened to Bono?
Bono: I don't want to talk about it :|
Ali: He had an "incident" when he happened upon Adam doing nude yoga stretches and has been blinded ever since :giggle:
Bono: I SAID NEVER SPEAK OF IT AGAIN! :| :| :|

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom