Caption Thread #20: And The Hits Just Keep On Coming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shifty:

Nah, if I got onstage, Bono'd have nothing to worry about. Adam on the other hand...:evil:

Oh boy Adam better watch out:lol: -makes note Reggo will go after Adam make layout on how to get to Larry and Edge, well everyone focuses on the chaos on the other side of the stage- -another note dont attempt to get bono you will get caught or killed in that matter- The Larry and Edge plan is a good plan, a very good one -laughs evily- :evil:

3791309281_7372f018fc_o.jpg

:adam: Bono, we're in the middle of a show.

^From the minute i saw that picture :lol::rofl:

Bono Is really getting into Adam:lol:

Edge needs some mic. sharing , but the wireless is preventing them. I miss BE mic sharing/smiling too....better later than never.

:larry: Crap! Does nobody care about me then? And who took my droomsticks anyway?

We miss mic. Sharing!:angry: Edge dump the headset.

MissEno, makes you want to get up there and hug him :hmm: doesn't it?

Yeah, I noticed Edge being a bit .... unfocused recently.

But I wouldn't worry. Bono has enough love for everyone.

As long as they haven't separated or worse "DIVORCED" I'll keep the hope up!!:wink:

:hmm: maybe I should make a sign for them when I see them on tour, something like "HEY BONO!! EDGE NEEDS A BIG KISS"!!. I think that's hint enough :evil:

As long as they haven't separated or worse "DIVORCED" I'll keep the hope up!!:wink:

:hmm: maybe I should make a sign for them when I see them on tour, something like "HEY BONO!! EDGE NEEDS A BIG KISS"!!. I think that's hint enough :evil:

I would make A 20 ft. long banner if it helps.:up: Too bad I can't go to any shows now. I miss it:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom