Caption Book Title Poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What should the title of the U2 Caption Book #2 be?

• Total voters

Reggo

Blue Crack Addict
Since the West Coast shows are fast approaching, I need to get cracking on the cover art. To do that, I need to know what we all agree should be the title. So I'm putting the few suggestions we've had to a vote. And as you can see by the last option, write-in candidates are welcome.

I'll give the poll a week, then announce the title based on the poll's results.

OOH - I like Edge 89's title too. Either is okay with me. I'd say do what you think is best Reggo. Make an "executive decision" as I say.

OOOh I like this one.

not a bad idea :up:

I like it too!! but I also voted in the poll, We'll see what we end up with.

Alos I'll post and update tonight on the book in the Caption book project thread :)

I go with this.

I like it too

I'm torn between The_Edge89's title & any title
that contains Stand-Up Comedy in it.

I like this one and the stand up comedy one as well.

I just want to clarify that the title wasn't mine to begin with, I just saw that someone proposed it in another thread and the idea kind of stuck with me, so I just had to post it here.

I think I'm gonna ask Sicy if we can edit the poll and make the choices The Right To Be Ridiculous v. Stand Up Comedy.

Also, I must say that I'm glad you all caught on to the joke and didn't pick #3. :lol:

I think I'm gonna ask Sicy if we can edit the poll and make the choices The Right To Be Ridiculous v. Stand Up Comedy.

Also, I must say that I'm glad you all caught on to the joke and didn't pick #3. :lol:

But "Electric Boogaloo" is always a good sequel name!

It stands at 11 votes for The Right To Be Ridiculous and 16 votes for some permutation of Stand Up Comedy.

I'm going to start a new poll, cause some people voted twice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom