Boston bombings and U2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA
Click Here to Login

Old 04-17-2013, 10:49 AM   #1
The Fly

Local Time: 08:00 AM
Boston bombings and U2

So it has been a very sad last three days in the state with the Boston bombings. I would like pics videos anything u2 will help planning on going out on some humanitarian work in Boston also did anyone else hear the newest rumors of u2 tribute concert for Boston along with a couple other bands??

dettersree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:58 AM   #2
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Location: If the moonlight caught you crying on Killiney Bay oh sing your song let your song be sung
Just play the U2 Boston Elevation DVD. Plenty of inspiration in that show. Classic, iconic in it's own right and just happened to be filmed there.

Jeannieco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:36 PM   #3
The Fly

There is and Boston is such a wonderful place to be.... I may be a Seattle girl but Boston is a second home for me which makes it twice as hard
Old 04-17-2013, 12:37 PM   #4
The Fly

And u2 always makes me feel better
Old 04-17-2013, 02:17 PM   #5
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Location: If the moonlight caught you crying on Killiney Bay oh sing your song let your song be sung
Ya, they have a gift of healing don't they? I bet they do something for Boston, it's home to lots of Irish-Americans too so the bonds run deep there for them.
Old 04-17-2013, 02:49 PM   #6
The Fly

That is true I wouldn't be surprised if they did something like they did for 911 I have a lot of irish family members in New York city and Boston I think those are two places that you're most likely to find irish people in my opinion my family ran off to Washington state a while ago and if you looking for someone that may have gotten hurt there Google did something to help find them oh yah bono does humanitarian work to he was just in Seattle like 3 or 4 days ago ment to go see him but my stupid allergies but hey at least we know that he might be hiding out in the states
Old 04-17-2013, 05:04 PM   #7
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

I'm in Seattle too. He was here? I thought he was in Cali and then Las Vegas, then who knows where. How do you know all this?
Old 04-17-2013, 05:28 PM   #8
The Fly

I something about him going to medina witch is where Bill gates house witch is it a 30 minute drive from my house they were working on something for RED and a couple other projects but apparently Bono is apart of bills newest contest with making a condom that will be more comfy and make people want to use them and fight aids I think I hear something on kiss maybe moving 92.5 I know that both komo and king 5 news were talking about the whole aids thing with the 500 dollar grand prize and most of the earning from selling them
Old 04-17-2013, 05:35 PM   #9
The Fly

I something about him going to medina witch is where Bill gates house witch is it a 30 minute drive from my house they were working on something for RED and a couple other projects but apparently Bono is apart of bills newest contest with making a condom that will be more comfy and make people want to use them and fight aids I think I hear something on kiss maybe moving 92.5 I know that both komo and king 5 news were talking about the whole aids thing with the 500 dollar grand prize and most of the earning from selling them
Old 04-17-2013, 05:41 PM   #10
The Fly

It was a rather interesting story thought.... and normally I don't watch the news.... maybe it's why Seattle has been unusually sunny fact beings I haven't left for family reunion and that's after the 5 th of July and it isn't sunny until I get back I think the sun might be the end of me fact beings I have really sensitive eyes
Old 04-17-2013, 09:23 PM   #11
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 11:00 AM
I live in Boston and I haven't heard anything about a tribute concert, but the finish line is still a crime scene and police presence is elevated.
GraceRyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:44 PM   #12
The Fly

I'd imagine and I hear the white house is full of cops and s.s and the Obama girls aren't going to school or anything fun for spring break... I think if my uncle had done what he'd done when we where at d.c he'd be in jail... he took a picture of a camera in a tree because it looked cool thankfully me and my mom had gone back to see what had happened because apeantly we help the situation he will never live it down ever and I called him an imbecile all day after that.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:44 PM   #13
The Fly

Oh and it was a pressure cooker that was the cause of the bombing