Bono's Scarf

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
Is Bonos beautiful scarf (the one with the writing) available for purchase or is it custom made?

It's from EDUN, but I've only seen the white one online ($70.00).

same here... I hope when Edun gets them in they will have enough stock so they won't sellout right away . :sad:

good news! thanks
I've been waiting for the black one for a long time, I don't like the white one so much

There must be something in Edun "I don't like" or I'd buy everything... :)
I also have a lot of black, the contrast is nice and both are lovely to wear I think. But then If I have to choose I always go for the black version of something.

I also sent Eric an email . This was his response . :hyper:

email from Eric of Edun .

Hi Viola,

It’s in the warehouse, it just needs to be added to our backend system so that we can ship it out…we need to photograph it as well but in the interim I took some shots of the sample we have in the office with my cell phone! I’m afraid we won’t do pre-orders as it becomes a logistical challenge at the warehouse keeping track of what was sent and what wasn’t, but I believe the scarf should be ready to ship later this week. We should have enough that we won’t run out, but just make sure you’ve registered on our site so that you’ll get the email announcement regarding its availability.

Erik

:hyper:

:wave:

bono2008lookingatyou.jpg

Back
Top Bottom