Bono's Scarf

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The scarf is now available for $50.00, just got this email.

Our new Poem Scarf, made in Kenya of 100% Organic Cotton, is now available at a special "inaugural" price. Plus, all Natural color tees in our EDUN LIVE Basics collection are now 50% off through February. If you haven't yet tried these certified organic tees made grow to sew in Uganda, now's the perfect time!

If you can not view this email, please click here to view it online. To ensure that you continue to receive emails from EDUN, please add "subscribers@edunonline.com" to your address book or safe senders list.

This email was sent by Edun Apparel Ltd., located at 30-32 Sir John Rogerson's

I just bought mine. I can't wait to get it. Hopefully by Monday. The warehouse is about an hour from where I live.

eduninauguration.jpg

edunstorescarf.jpg

I like how they are adverising it :cute:

On a related topic, what are the EDUN men's sizes like, compared to "normal" sizes?

My husband wears a Large t-shirt in most "normal" sizes (he's 6 ft, medium build). He has 2 Edun cotton tshirts in XL that fit him more like "normal" large shirts. (Both of these were made in Peru) He also has the white Edun One shirt made in Lesotho in XL. It fits just a tiny bit smaller than the other 2, and again seems more like a large than and XL. (He also dries them in the dryer so they have probably shrunk a little). The Edun sizing seems to run small for both men and women.

Hope that helps!

I just bought the scarf and also Stella Deep V Sweatshirt I got free shipping when you spend over $100 :D

I bought it too!!! That scarf would look good with a simple black tee or a white tee, as well as with coats of any color, since black is a neutral color :up:

Can't wait to get it! :hyper:

And here is the text on the scarf:

With all its eyes the natural world looks out into the Open.

Only our eyes are turned backward, and surround plant, animal, child like traps, as they emerge into their freedom.

We know what is really out there only from the animal's gaze; for we take the very young child and force it around, so that it sees objects--not the Open, which is so deep in animals' faces.

Free from death.

We, only, can see death; the free animal has its decline in back of it, forever, and God in front, and when it moves, it moves already in eternity, like a fountain.

Never not for a single day, do we have before us that space into which flowers endlessly open.

Our new Poem Scarf, made in Kenya of 100% Organic Cotton, is now available at a special "inaugural" price. Plus, all Natural color tees in our EDUN LIVE Basics collection are now 50% off through February. If you haven't yet tried these certified organic tees made grow to sew in Uganda, now's the perfect time!

If you can not view this email, please click here to view it online. To ensure that you continue to receive emails from EDUN, please add "subscribers@edunonline.com" to your address book or safe senders list.

I'd love to have the scarf, but not even $50 is doable for me. I find that pricey for a piece oforganic cotton with the poem and Edun's label on it. :down:

My husband wears a Large t-shirt in most "normal" sizes (he's 6 ft, medium build). He has 2 Edun cotton tshirts in XL that fit him more like "normal" large shirts. (Both of these were made in Peru) He also has the white Edun One shirt made in Lesotho in XL. It fits just a tiny bit smaller than the other 2, and again seems more like a large than and XL. (He also dries them in the dryer so they have probably shrunk a little). The Edun sizing seems to run small for both men and women.

Hope that helps!

Yes, thank you, that is helpful!

:hyper: I just ordered ... and on sale to , I didn't expect that .

I did too!!:hyper:

I LOVE how they put Bono's picture while sitting at the Memorial steps! definately one of my favorite pics:love:

I can't wait to get my scarf, since it is still winter I can use it :D

That scarf the writing is smaller than the one Bono wears..I'm sure Bono gets the prototypes :wink:

I bought it too!!! That scarf would look good with a simple black tee or a white tee, as well as with coats of any color, since black is a neutral color :up:

Can't wait to get it! :hyper:

:cute: Can't wait to see it!
Maybe I should get one :hmm:

I just received the same e-mail and immediately ordered it! :hyper: I love these types of scarfs, I have dozens of them in all shades and sizes and this will be the perfect addition!! :love:

I count 9 people here who said they ordered it. Did they only have 12 of them and think they would have enough? :ohmy:

I don't think I order it. I like the look of it, but I don't wear scarfs with such a shiny texture, I don't like the feeling of those.

Back
Top Bottom