Bono's pissed off

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No BF - this is old news from January of this year which is when Bono gave this speech. :ohmy:

Also, the World Economic Forum is held in Davos, Switzerland - not NYC. :hmm:

I have no problem with Dana posting this but the blog that she got it from needs to be more clear about the news that they post about the B-man.

I am dying to know if he is in NYC, so I know if I should come up tomorrow.

The World Economic Forum takes place in Davos, SWITZERLAND, every year in JANUARY, so this is old news. Bono will be in NYC next week.

that's just what I said above, last unicorn :wink:

it's amazing how little that people really pay attention to what Bono does, especially in his social activism

it's a good chance that Bono will attend the Clinton forum but even that is NOT written in stone :sexywink:

No BF - this is old news from January of this year which is when Bono gave this speech. :ohmy:

Also, the World Economic Forum is held in Davos, Switzerland - not NYC. :hmm:

I have no problem with Dana posting this but the blog that she got it from needs to be more clear about the news that they post about the B-man.

I am not sure what you mean about being careful because I don't see anything in this blog that claims this is "news" or current or anything else. They posted a link to an inspiring video and correctly labeled it as having taken place in 2008. What exactly do you have a problem with?

Dana

Back
Top Bottom