Bono's New Cockatoo... I Mean Haircut.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Desty

The Fly
Pictures of Bono' new cockatoo..:ohmy: I mean haircut:whistle:

BonoinMonaco12713_zpsb26de026

BonoinEze11713_zps162a4f8b.jpg

This would be a good reason to delay the album. He really shouldn't be leaving the house for a while.

I have fond memories of the undercut from the nineties but the most charming part was how it would move and fall over the eyes. I'm not fond of the pompadour effect of this incarnation- it reminds me of that ponytail-with-a-pomp look that Natalie Maines and Cameron Diaz were working a few years ago.

Bono can do whatever he wants with his head. I like his courage to experiment with different styles. At least he still has enough hair to experiment.

Reminds me of Miley Cyrus and Kim Jong Un. But very cutting-edge, if he's going for that type of thing. :crack:

What, the most recent one? It had a lot of personality but I've got to say it's near the top of my Adam hairdo list, right under the longish crewcut that's been his basic since Pop.

I've got to admit that I've got hair hopes for this record. I already got one wish because Adam ditched that depressed Pomeranian that was on his head in Brazil this winter. I liked Bono's soft mop with the highlights he had outside of Electric Lady this spring, though expect him to go edgier for the tour.

But what I really want for Christmas is a change in Edge's chinwear. Please, Santa, I've been really, really good and it's been like twelve years. Can't you just take his color-for-men and precision trimmers with you when you leave for the next house?

I have to say, in the most recent pictures I've seen of Adam, I thought he's looked great. I dig the hair. The only time I did the LOLADAM'SHAIR thing was when there were those one or two pictures where it looked like he was wearing a Sensible Grandmother wig.

I'd like nothing more than for Adam to continue the sex-on-legs look he had going on 360, thank you very much. And as the resident Mrs, I should be able to manage that quite easily.

No Adam girl here, but I agree, Adam look super healthy and happy. And I loved his on stage clothes. He could totally rock the all white and bedazzled pants. :up:

Back
Top Bottom