Bono's inner circle condemns the Mail's sleazy bikini spin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, I'm SHOCKED.

Bono likes women.

He has his arms around a beautiful girl.

OMG, I'm so disappointed. How could that man fool us for so long!

I guess we've all been brainwashed by the management.

Thank you for finally opening our eyes.

Nice one! You forgot to mention his affairs with Helena, Mrs Corr, etc. ;) As I said- I don't care! It's his + Ali's private life. In this pics everyone just sees what he wants to see, so it's no use discussing! And that's why I won't say anything more about this...
I agree with Last Unicorn- we've all been brainwashed :D

The only thing that slightly confuses me is that the girls were on Edge's yacht (but on the other hand- it could be anyone's yacht and anyone's green hat).

Yes, Edge is the real sleaze here. :tsk:

Bono is only out getting the girls for him. Edge is da playa.

Maybe just skeptical of the poor showing of evidence you've tried to pass up to them.

I'm a fiend for gossip, but I don't see the worth in this discussion, as it will only end inconclusive and dirty.

In denial...:applaud:

Show me the evidence and I may believe you.

And please don't show any more pictures that have been displayed on this forum hundreds of time.

I mean seriously you come in here with some wicked conspiracy theory, claiming Bono is having all these affairs and whatnot and Principle Management is paying people off to silence them and everyone is brainwashed by U2, including us.

Do you really expect anyone to believe that?

Isn't that Edge in one of the photos standing up way in the background.

I think it's innocent, but I wonder what is meant by "we might have a plan." And why (other than the obvious) would Bono want to spend all day with these bimbos if it was innocent?? What could they possibly have to talk about? Are there any published photos of the one where he supposedly has his arm around one of them walking on the beach? I'm not a member of Facebook so don't have access to that.

Good idea - lets impose a blanket ban on discussing something and curtail freedom of speech...lets bury it like the U2 PR machine want us to.

I'd say RMP and Principal Management would love you for it...

You obviously haven't taken the time to read this forums FAQ:-

What is unacceptable in PLEBA? (and the rest of the forum)
Posting about the band's "private parts" in any way will not be allowed. Any threads about the bands private parts, subtle or not, may be closed, and the author may receive a warning via pm or email.

Posting about the band's private life, questioning their marriages or sexuality is not allowed. Graphic sexual comments about the band in general will not be allowed. There is a level of decency and respect for the band we need to follow.

And this subject is definitely getting far too personal and invasive, so I too think it's time this thread get's locked! :lock::lock::lock::lock::lock:

Isn't that Edge in one of the photos standing up way in the background.

I think it's innocent, but I wonder what is meant by "we might have a plan." And why (other than the obvious) would Bono want to spend all day with these bimbos if it was innocent?? What could they possibly have to talk about? Are there any published photos of the one where he supposedly has his arm around one of them walking on the beach? I'm not a member of Facebook so don't have access to that.

I would take this girl's comment with a grain of salt, really.

I believe she had a hidden agenda.

Bono is open and accessible to so many people, this girl clearly took advantage of the situation.

She might say "it was innocent, we're just friends" a hundred times, still it looks and sounds as if she's implying something. I think she's doing this on purpose. I don't buy her story.

And Bono is known for being physical with everyone, like putting arms around them and so on. Should he stop that just because some people tend to scrutinze everything he's doing?

Maybe it should be locked. If them is the rules then definitely the thread "Is Adam Gay?" should get locked!!!!

As for evidence. Not much on the internet, however there is plenty of evidence in Dublin....next time you're here ask the people who know, i.e. taxi drivers and concierges....

The Adam is gay thread has been locked, and rightfully so.

The guys' private lives is something we really shouldn't speculate about, especially when the speculation is based on tabloid article and gossip or hearsay from random people.

I closed the last thread about this topic because 1.) We try to avoid getting into detailed discussions about the band's private life as it is against our forum rules (see hcbiggs post) and 2.) These kinds of threads usually just end up in arguments and bickering so lets just put this topic to rest. If you all feel the need to discuss it further, you can do so via pm or email with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom