Bono's in Miami, guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gvox

Ghost of Love
He's just arrived at, and will be eating at, a restaurant a good friend of mine is the head chef at. She's top notch and I've had the privilege of eating some of her creations.

Another friend (guess who? lol) is giving me phone updates. I hope he gets to meet him! :)

thinking about this, it just may be legit. :hmm:

If I remember correctly, normally the Hewsons make a trip to the USA sometime in December (maybe to do some last minute Holiday shopping or just to wish "Happy Holidays" in person to their U.S. friends).

Also, with Jordan attending school in NYC and with classes almost out for the semester, a trip to the USA for Bono right now is not out of the ordinary.

Looking forward to hearing more from your friend, gvox - hopefully pictures.:cute:

This smells fishy... very very fishy..

:lol:

I think I've had enough embarrassment on this site, I wouldn't risk more if it wasn't legit.

My friend was a little star struck however and didn't manage to get much in the way of a convo except some mumblings about Bono's One bracelet...but apparently there are pics coming at some point :)

:lol:

I think I've had enough embarrassment on this site, I wouldn't risk more if it wasn't legit.

My friend was a little star struck however and didn't manage to get much in the way of a convo except some mumblings about Bono's One bracelet...but apparently there are pics coming at some point :)

gvox - your ONE bracelet statement has me skeptical again because Bono does NOT wear his ONE bracelet anymore in public since the Summer. :ohmy:

He wears an African beaded bracelet which is white but it is NOT a ONE band.

You started an interesting thread but it's fizzling fast without a picture.:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom