Bono's in LA.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good for Bono (and the Global Fund) to get a company like Starbucks on board. :up:

Still, it won't get mit into Starbucks. I just don't like it.

:lol: :drool: That is so :censored:ing exciting 'B'! Oh my God WHEN?:hyper: When when when when?? Is it Christmas yet? I'm just finishing up with the pumpkin spice lattes:drool: I'm so gonna try them all.............:sexywink: yum yum yum yum yum:drool: ok I'm a pig!

"Starbucks says it has a multiyear agreement with (RED). From Nov. 27 to Jan. 2, 5 cents from the sale of each Peppermint Mocha Twist, Gingersnap Latte and Espresso Truffle will go to the Global Fund. (RED) items will be also be available in thousands of stores after the holiday season."

83486938.jpg

starbucks_480x360sflb.jpg

I agree with LU, I don't really like Starbucks but YAY~!!! For more RED!

I wish it would be available tomorrow. I'm going to the Phillies parade and have to get up at 4 a.m.

"Starbucks says it has a multiyear agreement with (RED). From Nov. 27 to Jan. 2, 5 cents from the sale of each Peppermint Mocha Twist, Gingersnap Latte and Espresso Truffle will go to the Global Fund. (RED) items will be also be available in thousands of stores after the holiday season."

:applaud: This explains all those meetings between Bono and the Starbucks honchos in WA!! I will make sure to do my part to enjoy the season's special coffees at Starbucks!!

:applaud: This explains all those meetings between Bono and the Starbucks honchos in WA!! I will make sure to do my part to enjoy the season's special coffees at Starbucks!!

What??? I missed it. When did this happen Carek? AAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhh. I am always so close but so far.

A friend of mine did say that after the last Vertigo show in Hawaii the next day or so, Bono was in Seattle but I didn't really believe her.:wink: I was still in Hawaii afterall. She said our colleague's husband who works for a limo company here on the eastside almost ran over Bono! He was dodging cars or something trying to get in the limo. Oh Bono.:cute:
Maybe it was then? :hmm:He was supposedly meeting with Bill Gates.
Who knows?

btw, is there any video/audio/transcript available of this event? I heard Bono said the band was finishing the album in London and he was going to join them.

I had heard that Starbucks was going to have a video of Bono's appearance on their website soon - so you might want to continue to check that website out for more info.

While Bono is a very smart and persuasive negotiator, let's not please forget the rest of the (RED) team in your kudos who work very hard in the background to set up these meetings for the B-man. He doesn't do all of this alone. :cute:

The Global Fund - Le Fonds Mondial - El Fondo mundial - الصندوق العالمي - 全球基金 - Глобальн& :love:

Back
Top Bottom