Bono's Height-SOLVED!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2BonoShoeWeb.jpg

I also think if the band took offense at threads such as these they would soon make their feelings known. It has been said many times that they know what fans discuss on websites, so they have people reading through these threads. As I said before ....they are probably laughing hysterically :lol:

I also think if the band took offense at threads such as these they would soon make their feelings known. It has been said many times that they know what fans discuss on websites, so they have people reading through these threads. As I said before ....they are probably laughing hysterically :lol:
Yeah!I know about it :lol:
Specially Bono probably is LMAO:lmao:

*enjoys confirmation that she's right on Bono's inseam*

And if Bono's really 5'7", and he has a 27" inseam, his body is all kinds of fucked up. My dad's 5'4" and has a 26", which is insaaaaanely short. Bono's proportions aren't as weird as my dad's, so he's 5'5".

One of these day's I'll stop being lazy and do some math. Trigonometry FTW!

*enjoys confirmation that she's right on Bono's inseam*

And if Bono's really 5'7", and he has a 27" inseam, his body is all kinds of fucked up. My dad's 5'4" and has a 26", which is insaaaaanely short. Bono's proportions aren't as weird as my dad's, so he's 5'5".

One of these day's I'll stop being lazy and do some math. Trigonometry FTW!

I would agree with the idea of Bono's proportions being messed up
except that my dad is 5'7" and has a 27.5" inseam; my mom is always
complaining about having to hem his trousers and jeans. :lol: My dad
is a bit more stocky then Bono, and maybe it's just me, but Bono has
always seemed to have a longer torso in proportion to his legs. Conversely,
I am 5'3" and have a 30.5" inseam for women's trousers (the one time
I had to wear men's trousers for a play those had a 29" inseam). I have
a short torso and long legs for my height.

And this thread is hilarious. I like that my fellow PLEBAns are bored
enough to devote this many pages to it. :D Can the next leg of the
tour start now - please? :pray:

Why? Because he has gained weight in the last 20 years? The man is 50. Show me a man his age who has still the measures he had when he was 20. Nothing to be embarrassed about. Except that I still feel these confidential stuff shouldn't be made public.

Larry probably does. I mean, seriously, he is the incredible ageless drummer. :grin:

Seriously, there /are/ people in the world who don't grow wider as they get older. You'd find this more in countries that are NOT America, however.

Back
Top Bottom