Bono's Height-SOLVED!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This new information-that-we-really-really-shouldn't-know-and-fuck-it's-just-creepy-looking-at-it would be from 1987-88 rather than the 1990's, right? Sounds like a misspelling.

5'7 makes sense to me, it isn't exactly tall, but he isn't a dwarf, either.

Anyway, what a funny topic :lol:

Tiny feet, I just knew it!

Yeah, now that is definitely something that Bono is self-conscious about coz I remember one interview where he complains about his feet being too small! Which is probably the real reason why he wears though's huge creepers, to make his feet look bigger! :wink:

Also thoughs shoe sizes are probably UK/Irish shoe sizes which are smaller than American sizes and although 8 - 8½ is on the small side for a man but it's a man size nonetheless. In comparison my shoe size is 5½ - 6 or European 38 - 39, US 7½ - 8.

And here's a shoe size chart....

chartsizes.jpg

^ Exactly. :huh:

In fact I feel uncomfortable talking about any "sizes" here, it seems to be such a personal thing and I feel these documents shouldn't be displayed publicly.

In fact I feel uncomfortable talking about any "sizes" here, it seems to be such a personal thing and I feel these documents shouldn't be displayed publicly.

Ditto. I understand she's selling it for charity, but as far as I'm concerned, this is private information that has no business being made public. Aside from being a betrayal of trust (which is obviously something LC isn't really concerned about anyway), it just seems creepy to me.

:lol::lol:@the "Build Your Own Bono Kit" though!!

Well that's the age of the internet for ya, if it's out there in the public domain, then anyone can view it! :shrug:

But wasn't this woman ordered to give this stolen stuff back to U2? How come she's still able to auction these items off?! :scratch:

5'7" does make sense (5'6") without his shoes.
I met him couple of times and stood right beside him. I am 5'6" and first time he had about an 1" on me because of his shoes. Second time around he was wearing his boots, and we were pretty much the same height. So no.. he def. not 5'5" like some people are saying but he is also not much taller. It suits him tho :sexywink:

This new information-that-we-really-really-shouldn't-know-and-fuck-it's-just-creepy-looking-at-it would be from 1987-88 rather than the 1990's, right? Sounds like a misspelling.

I agree. While I will admit it made me giggle at first...I mean, this is stuff he obviously feels self concious about to begin with. So I feel bad that such details are just available for the world to see :shrug: :|

^ hey how do i edit my very first post that made this thread? i have another pic that I cropped out the rest of the info and that just shows the height. does anyone know how??

I'm not feeling comfortable with all Bono's measures being public, nothing to do with you girls, it's only that I suspect Lola has made this to hurt him, as he seems to be very self conscious about his heigth and shoes size.
I can say he's taller than me and where I live his heigth is not considered that short, he will be an average man. Anyway, I think it doesn't matter because he's a giant on the stage and has a big, big heart and that's all I need to know about him (and that he's enormously attractive of course :wink:).

I'm not feeling comfortable with all Bono's measures being public, nothing to do with you girls, it's only that I suspect Lola has made this to hurt him, as he seems to be very self conscious about his heigth and shoes size.
I can say he's taller than me and where I live his heigth is not considered that short, he will be an average man. Anyway, I think it doesn't matter because he's a giant on the stage and has a big, big heart and that's all I need to know about him (and that he's enormously attractive of course :wink:).
All that you said it's the pure and real truth:applaud:

just incrementing:with a BIG EGO!!!!:wink::lol::love:

I`m an average 5`4" so that makes all of the band taller than me. I`d love to know Larry`s statistics.....:drool:

Oh I`m not skinny either but what some people would call curvy so I don`t care what Bono`s measurements are - its whats inside that matters............

yeah this is why i want to edit what i first posted on here. im not comfertable with all those measurements out there, its not right, but i did crop out everything else and left just the height, so im trying to figure out how to go back to my post and put that picture on instead :hmm:

Those numbers don't say shit about the guy were talking about. He's sweet and cool, and the best rockstar in the world.:shrug: Don't tell him tough, we wont want to be too cocky :shh::kiss:

yeah this is why i want to edit what i first posted on here. im not comfertable with all those measurements out there, its not right, but i did crop out everything else and left just the height, so im trying to figure out how to go back to my post and put that picture on instead :hmm:

Don't worry too much dear, it's on the internet and it's gonna be all over the place, I wasn't pointing at you or any other in this place with my comment, I feel because it's gonna be in some other places where people don't like him as we do, but that's not our fault, it's Lola's.

These measurements are not recent - probably late 80`s as someone else said. I suspect the measurements have changed several times since then - I know mine have!! How many people haven`t gained or lost weight and inches over the last 20 years?

^ True. But I'm sure Bono hasn't grown much since then :wink:

I like his height, it's the ideal kissing hight for me since I'm only a little bit shorter than him.

Don't worry too much dear, it's on the internet and it's gonna be all over the place, I wasn't pointing at you or any other in this place with my comment, I feel because it's gonna be in some other places where people don't like him as we do, but that's not our fault, it's Lola's.
oh ok, i didn't want anyone to get mad, sorry again! i had no clue who Lola was, but now I do, she sounds crazy lol
but i feel bad for Bono that she has this stuff still, its very weird that she kept all of this stuff too :coocoo:

Back
Top Bottom