Bonos handwriting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, someone else has this and scanned it or something. I have only the album booklet drawings.

Is nobody here over 40? :giggle: My handwriting went to crap along with having to use reading glasses! Or maybe it was that old age "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." :hmm:

Bono Mot, Ha ! I love your avi. Is there a link to some kind of movie :shifty:

Speaking of over 40. I dont believe that to be a "a round cup stain". It looks like an imprint from the record within the sleeve. This happened to most records over time.

Hi, Beli! :wave: My handwriting is awful, too--always has been, so I don't think it's really to do with being over 40. Is it? :D MrPurrl says I should take a typewriter or a computer on vacation with me when I go without him, cos he can't read my postcards. :D

Check this out; I can't read the postmark, so I can't tell when it was posted, but it was some time ago.

BonoPostCard.jpg

BonoWellNote.jpg

Hi Ms Purrl :wave:

Absolutely. My handwriting has been crap since my 20's when I was the finance person for Oxfam Western Australia. I used to sign every thank you letter for every donation. I havent been able to write legibly every since. ha, ha.

I actually reckon all four band members handwriting is pretty good actually. I can read the words so thats good.

Um, sort of. It's my Sims game... I made the U2 boys! They have ALL KINDS of fun!:sexywink:

I need to get myself a sims game! :shifty: ha , and I'm going shopping today.
What a coincidence ! Love their outfits... And location.

Back
Top Bottom