Bono's hands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oceangypsy

Babyface
Okay, I know I'm weird but... I absolutely love Bono's hands... :cute: Wondered if anyone has (close-up) pics? And please excuse that this is sort of the first post I'm making in an actual U2-relatd section here (I hope there isn't a similar thread yet), this forum is huuuge, still need to find my way around but I love it already. :heart:

Bonoshandscropped.jpg

I do have the entire pic with the whole Bono if you want it! :wink:

Awww! :cute: Thank you, Bonocomet!!! :wave: I know this pic, I just never noticed his hands :ohmy: I always focused on their beautiful faces :love:

Do you believe in palmestry?

Not me, in particular. But, I think that some do. Same with Astrology. It can be fun and entertaining. I have a few friends who really enjoy it. Knowing all about their Birth Charts and etc.

Though, I have to admit. A friend did mine. I really do fit my "moon sign." It's funny, because I never took any of this seriously.

Not me, in particular. But, I think that some do. Same with Astrology. It can be fun and entertaining. I have a few friends who really enjoy it. Knowing all about their Birth Charts and etc.

Though, I have to admit. A friend did mine. I really do fit my "moon sign." It's funny, because I never took any of this seriously.

I've done my birth chart. I don't know if I believe in all that kind of stuff anymore.

I met Bono a few times. And If you've ever have the chance, you will notice that his hands are very soft. Just sayin'...

That's because he's never done a hard days work in his life. He's never got his hands dirty.

I'm referring to traditional British working class values. If you don't get your hands dirty then you're not working class, which means that secretaries aren't considered working class.

I reckon he does no housework or gardening either. Neither can he cook.

Maybe he can´t. But he can make the world better :heart:

LOL yeah I don't think there can be any question AT ALL that Bono is an extremely hard working man. Just because he also finds the time to enjoy life too means he probably works harder than a lot of us when he is working.

Back
Top Bottom