Bono's hands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm referring to traditional British working class values. If you don't get your hands dirty then you're not working class, which means that secretaries aren't considered working class.

I reckon he does no housework or gardening either. Neither can he cook.

I don't know about the UK. But, most secretaries in the U.S. make a working class income. That's what I do for a living. I don't sit there painting my nails, while eating bon bons. I run an office. It is hard work. Computer and Office Technology training is required.

Who knows if Bono does housework. Probably not. Since, he is spending at least fourteen hours a day in a recording studio. He is probably exuasted when he comes home.

Sorry. I hope my comment wasn't offensive to you. I was making a point that people do recover from injuries. And go on to live normal lives.

Don't worry about it. It's not offensive, but the topic has been beaten to death and evolves into conversations that have nothing to do with Bono or U2.

c13f4033.jpg

I don't know about the UK. But, most secretaries in the U.S. make a working class income. That's what I do for a living. I don't sit there painting my nails, while eating bon bons. I run an office. It is hard work. Computer and Office Technology training is required.

Who knows if Bono does housework. Probably not. Since, he is spending at least fourteen hours a day in a recording studio. He is probably exuasted when he comes home.

I used to work as a secretary. I did a college in it. Although it is considered to be lower-middle class, and above skilled manual jobs such as plumbing, building, mechanical and electrical, the start off earnings are at the minimum wage. I don't think that in 2010 class doesn't matter, but my mum still thinks it does.

Back
Top Bottom