Bono's Haircut

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jen McColley

Babyface
Don't get me wrong, I love U2, and I love Bono. He'll always be a hero for me. But seriously - what is up with his haircut lately. Is anyone just not digging it? With all that money - I want the haircut from the Vertigo tour back...

Yeah, but you can't expect new posters to automatically know what we've had multiple topics on.

Love the short hair. The longer hair, in my opinion, made him look like he was trying too hard to avoid looking old.

No Vertigo hair ever again please. I mean he looked great sometimes with it. But he just looks so so so so so so so so so so so much far far far spectacularly better now. Thank you. I'm done. :wink:

postpics.gif

Definitely glad he cut off that atrocity that was his hair.

Though I loved what he had going on at the beginning of the ATYCLB period. :yes:

Definitely glad he cut off that atrocity that was his hair.

Though I loved what he had going on at the beginning of the ATYCLB period. :yes:

Yes and YES!!!

I'm actually entertained by this thread. Just last night I was reminiscing about the PLEBA of old, trying to remember what L.E.A.T.H.E.R Day stands for (because it does actually stand for something) and thinking about how long it's been since we've had an "I hate/love Bono's hair..." thread.

Whatever is on his bonce now is better than Vertigo. He just needs to pay more attention to it. *cough*hairdye*cough*. :shifty:

I cant fucking talk with my red hair and brown roots, like.

As much as I dig the hair now, and as much as I hated most of the Vertigo, longer hair, there were times when it worked very well for him.

Like .... say ........ THIS. :drool: (Although really, I wouldn't even call that "long.")

This^

I was going to storm in SWATstyle, shouting "short-hair all the way"
But then I scrolled down to find the post button , and got seriously distracted by that picture. :combust:

Ya, This thread had been done to death. But we never tire of the beautiful B pictures! :)
:) This is the best.Bono.Hair.Ever. Not too long and not too short.
I love this picture..here it is again!:drool: :drool:
bonovanityfairmagtextlewp01.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I love the photo and the hair is fab but also looks too....fake? The Fly had black hair but Bono doesn't have black hair.

I loved the long looking Vertigo hair Bono had. The way his hair is starting to look now I love and I hope he keeps letting it grow out. That short crop way I didn't like, no way.

Don't get me wrong, I love the photo and the hair is fab but also looks too....fake? The Fly had black hair but Bono doesn't have black hair.

It's funny - I got all wiggy when I saw a recent video of him (Bono & Edge yammering about Spiderman, I think on New Year's Eve), and his hair looked WAY too dark. I know what you mean about it looking fake when so dark.

But that picture? Doesn't bother me at all. Sometimes that uber-dark hair looks awful, and sometimes it looks pretty natural. Maybe it's because in that picture the contrast isn't so stark? It's kind of dark in general, so it doesn't totally stand out against pale skin.

Something about the mid length that screams sexy to me!!!:drool::drool::heart: Yes, I understand the dislike for the longish Vertigo hair. I didn't care for the scraggly look either, but this mid length not quite so longjust looks so good on him IMO. The shorter hair looks trendy and the current length I like but uber buzz cut ala pop YUK! Sorry B. I don't like my rock stars looking like they should wear a straight jacket instead of a leather one. :lol:
unbuttonedoscars1.jpg

time03-41.jpg

Well hi there Mr.Cowboy!!:cute::heart::drool:

bonobigsmile9ud1.jpg

Yeah, the uber-buzz cut I don't care for. When he first chopped it in 2009 (?), it was way too short - hated the shaved sides. I love it now.

Back
Top Bottom