Bono's Haircut

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hahah thanks!

That very first day, I loved his hair, but after that, it's like he never bothered styling it again, until the day he finally buzzed it all off :(.

Oh well, isn't that how it always goes though? It never looks as nice as the day you get it cut :lol:

Another early one. I think this was 5-2-2006.

bonosfzoo5-2-06edit.jpg

These were the first on 4-9-06

The next time we saw him was 4-19 and 4-20-06 in Monaco

bonomonacco4-20-06.jpg

t

:wink:[/QUOTE]

What is this from? Looks like a screencap.

bonomonacco4-20-06.jpg

:wink:

What is this from? Looks like a screencap.

It wasn't a screencap. If I remember correctly it was a pic snapped on maybe a phone or something, someone took of him at a nightclub in Monaco. At this point a lot of people didn't even know he'd cut his hair and didn't recognize him. :lol:

*gasp*

Hello lovely!

He's wearing my Edun jacket too. :love:

There was some scary stuff goin on.

bandaidpurplesuitpeace.jpg

(Bono i :heart: you no matter what, but... :uhoh: )

That's pretty bad, too. I always thought that he must have been trying to hide a bald spot by combing his hair straight back, but then he cut his hair and there's no bald spot back there.

There were 2 pics that day

bonohaircut4-9-06gavinbonovox.jpg

bonopeacehaircut4-9-06bonovox.jpg

BonoPaulMcGuiness4-19-06MgrofYearaw.jpg

bonomonacco4-20-06.jpg

then these

bonoshorthairjeanssandalsfrance20061.jpg

bonoshorthairjeanssandalsfrance20062.jpg

5-4-2006
Bonoshorthair5-4-2006.jpg

and finally these on 5-5-06

BonoGrandRapidsMI5-5-061.jpg

BonoGrandRapidsMI5-5-065.jpg

BonoGrandRapidsMI5-5-063.jpg

any further questions? : shifty:

:wink:

Oh the memories. God I remember it like it was yesterday. :heart:

I swore he was going bald during Vertigo. The graying made it look like it was thinning. Was he straightening it? Or blowing it out? :lmao:

I used to work in a hair salon...so I know this worthless info: If you a re a guy and your hair is thinning, it will look even more thin the more it is grown out. Guys used to come in with longish hair thinking they were 'holding on to' their youth and once they got their hair cut they instant looked 10 years younger....I suspect this of Bono.

I swore he was going bald during Vertigo. The graying made it look like it was thinning. Was he straightening it? Or blowing it out? :lmao:

Straightening it and my theory is that he was probably taking a low dose of steroid for his back pain. Steroids cause temporary hair loss. I've said this back in 2006 when I was known as Bonsai and I repeated this belief again after he had his back incident last year.

He looks older and too conservative with boring short hair. He should be more like Steven Tyler

^^^
That actually made me spit out my coffee! :lmao:

Can someone Photoshop that please? Wait, I may have nightmares.

Back
Top Bottom