Bono's Hair Implants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you're back to troll this forum. Isn't it enough to open a dozen new threads in the album forum, most of which are based on imaginary "facts"?:D

Yes sure, because Bono looks like he has implants. Man, must be the worst implant job anyone has ever done. Fire that hair guy, B.

:lol: I saw this thread title from the main page and knew immediately who had started the it before I even entered pleba.

OMG, you're so predictable!!

:lmao:

He DOES look great. I was just commenting on the OP's ridiculous claim that Bono had hair implants. It's clear that Bono's hair is natural. It has been thinning terribly in recent years, cutting it was the best thing he could do.

As ridiculous this thread it,....

LU i wouldn't say his hair is natural, as he does dye (has for years now)

I think his brother told a journalist once (time around Elevation tour) that Bono would be as grey as him if he didn't dye his hair :lol:

That's true. He has dyed his hair for many years, that's also a reason why his hair structure became so bad. At the moment, he is visibly grey at the sides, I like that. I just meant that his hair is natural, without implants.

He is not quite as bad or obvious as Berlusconi

berlusconibeforeafter.jpg

But there is a case to answer!

How much do you reckon they cost him? :huh:

LOLOLOL You're mean! Are you by any chance thinning and balding yourself? A bit envious perhaps? :)

He doesn't look to me like he has implants. I don't like his hair short, I like it best when it was bit longer, like during the Vertigo tour, but you hafta hand it to him (and the rest of the band) that they look great for guys their age. In fact, they put most younger guys to shame lookswise imo.

oh brian vox, you're a sure character

In't he just too cute :wink:

it was ridiculous but one good result was it made chris martin look ridiculous too when he tried to work bono's look

coldplay.jpg

I like the military style get up and I like the tricolour look too bbbbbut....there's something about the whole 'Anxious Rock God' thing that is just so WRONG....:shrug:

Not directed to the original poster (please, ignore me as I ignore you)

What I don't really understand is why you even bother to answer this kind of things, that's what keeps him coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom