Bono's cars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
looking for pictures of Bono's cars. I've heard a few stories over the years, owning some hearse type ride back in mid-80's, more recently talking about owning Maserati, and i think while he was re-couping his back this summer he and guggi were out riding in a silver bmw(perhaps this was a rental). I think there some stories out there of fans even getting rides in his car.

Post any pictures

Bonomaserati6-7-06cr.jpg

For a notoriously bad driver, he doesn't park half bad. :wink:
smaseratioutsidetheclar.jpg

smaseratiquattroporte.jpg

bonoblueshirtincar20010.jpg

These are from the same moment as Comet's pic:
bonoandreadoorjune7th.jpg

bonoandreamaseratikeysl.jpg

And the fan that got a ride in his car is a member on here, but I haven't seen her in a long time. Her name is Melpop and she's also from the Famous elevation era The Fly video where Bono dragged her on top of him. She and her friend went to HQ a few years back and it was really bad weather, so Bono offered to drive them to their hotel. And they apparently made it back alive, too! :ohmy:

I can't find Melpop's pic right now, perhaps it's still in the respective thread somewhere in the depths of PLEBA. I think it was taken in his old Mercedes, with the white interior.

Next summer, look out Maserati's on the road in Dublin (highly doubtful, him being on the road for 360 again:huh:) I'm going to hunt you down!!:lol:

It's actually just 2 parts. I uploaded the second half twice thinking there were 3 parts, but it's just 2 :reject: I think I took the wrong piece down now so it won't be so confusing. You should only see the 2 correct parts now. :uhoh: Sorry for the confusion.

For a notoriously bad driver, he doesn't park half bad. :wink:

smaseratiquattroporte.jpg

bonoblueshirtincar20010.jpg

These are from the same moment as Comet's pic:
bonoandreadoorjune7th.jpg

bonoandreamaseratikeysl.jpg

And the fan that got a ride in his car is a member on here, but I haven't seen her in a long time. Her name is Melpop and she's also from the Famous elevation era The Fly video where Bono dragged her on top of him. She and her friend went to HQ a few years back and it was really bad weather, so Bono offered to drive them to their hotel. And they apparently made it back alive, too! :ohmy:

I can't find Melpop's pic right now, perhaps it's still in the respective thread somewhere in the depths of PLEBA. I think it was taken in his old Mercedes, with the white interior.

another member here got a ride in the Maserati when he just got it :)
She's a belgian girl who also met Bono on the beach in Eze (she posted that story way beck then).

When she got the ride (from HQ into town), she even got to hear the new songs before the album was out (HTDAAB)

another member here got a ride in the Maserati when he just got it :)
She's a belgian girl who also met Bono on the beach in Eze (she posted that story way beck then).

When she got the ride (from HQ into town), she even got to hear the new songs before the album was out (HTDAAB)

that's this fan encounter in SPIN, right?

EarX7.jpg

5icMy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom