Bono with a huge teddy bear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popcornU2

The Fly
Hi all!!! one friend is asking me if i can find for her the pic of our 4 boys that Bono is holding a huge teddy bear... i just found a video on youtube where this pic appears and i did a screencap

Picture4.png

If anyone could send it to me in a better quality would be so great!

Thanks in advance!!
:hug:

Def. one of Corbijns photo's I have several books of his, but I can't seem to find the picture.

Ok I cannot find it in U2&I, but there's photos of the same set. The photo is taken near alexander platz Berlin, 1990 during the recording of AB around christmastime. The others are on page 202-203 of U2&I.
So it's definitely an Anton Corbijn photo. I'll check U2byU2 in case it's in there.

ETA I checked, and it's not in there either. Sorry, but I'm out of options then. :(

It might be in Antons book Work or Star Trak ? anyone have those?

Hi all!!! one friend is asking me if i can find for her the pic of our 4 boys that Bono is holding a huge teddy bear... i just found a video on youtube where this pic appears and i did a screencap

Picture4.png

If anyone could send it to me in a better quality would be so great!

Thanks in advance!!
:hug:

I wish we could have this picture on AB Uber edition :love:

Last night, I didn't even see the screen cap. I have no idea why my internet hates me. I think it's saying to me, 'get off and do something for a bit'.

Back
Top Bottom