Bono wishes UK DJ Happy Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anji

New Yorker
Can't obviously see this posted anywhere. This was on TV this morning here in the UK. A complete Spoof wishing Happy Birthday to UK DJ Dom Byrne, who is a Megga U2 fan :lol:

I am sure some of you will have a sense of humour failure here, :doh: but most of the people I know who saw it thought it was funny :lol:

YouTube - Dominic Byrne's Birthday Bono Montage

Last edited:
Not a cultural thing. I am from the UK and it doesn't tickle my funny bone either... :shrug:

And besides, it has Keith Chegwin in it and the last time I saw him on TV here, he was doing a show where everyone was naked and doing assault courses! :yikes:

That memory of him is going to take a lot of therapy to erase!!!

Not a cultural thing. I am from the UK and it doesn't tickle my funny bone either... :shrug:

And besides, it has Keith Chegwin in it and the last time I saw him on TV here, he was doing a show where everyone was naked and doing assault courses! :yikes:

:bump::bump::bump:

Thanks for that................I had forgotten all about Keith Chegwins naked show :huh::no:

^ :lmao:

Haha Keith Chegwin. He can't be beaten in extras :up:

Not really my kind of humour I guess. :huh: and what's with the lame wigs and glasses, if they're trying to imitate Bono, at least get a correct wig and some more similar shades!

I have a sense of humour haemorrhage with anything related to Chris Moyles :|

Yeah, weird, pathetic British humour! Don't take offense anyone, I'm British!

Was one of them Richard Hammond?

It was KINDOF bizarrely funny. Does anyone agree?

It was just so stupid! ;)

I think it was cos they'd probably been banking on getting Bono to do a message, so when he evidently didn't, they struggled to get something to fill in the mean time. I'm British and don't find it funny really either; used to really like Moyles when he was on in the afternoon slot, gone way downhill since he's been on in the mornings though.

:eyebrow:

You're not talking about It's a Knockout are you?!

It's a naked Knockout?! :eyebrow:

No, it was a show called "Naked Jungle" and the contestants all had to go over jungle related obstacles, totally, bare-ass naked. Oh.... the site of all that wobbly flesh and dangly bits negotiating rope-bridges and the like....

It still hurts to think of it.

And Cheggers' little dangler.... :yikes:

Yeah, weird, pathetic British humour! Don't take offense anyone, I'm British!

Was one of them Richard Hammond?

It was KINDOF bizarrely funny. Does anyone agree?

It was just so stupid! ;)

Well I thought it was bizarrely funny in a weird sort of way, but hey that's my humour. :reject: Don't even want to be thinking of Cheggers dangler :huh:

Yes it was the Hamster, can't wait to see him teamed up with Phillip Glennister in the Top Gear meets Ashes to Ashes skit on Comic Relief, wonder if Bono has done something this year? :hmm: They are normally very good

No, it was a show called "Naked Jungle" and the contestants all had to go over jungle related obstacles, totally, bare-ass naked. Oh.... the site of all that wobbly flesh and dangly bits negotiating rope-bridges and the like....

It still hurts to think of it.

And Cheggers' little dangler.... :yikes:

Was it when he was married to the woman, forget her name, before the helicopter accident?

Am I totally thinking of someone else?? :confused:

Well I thought it was bizarrely funny in a weird sort of way, but hey that's my humour. :reject: Don't even want to be thinking of Cheggers dangler :huh:

Yes it was the Hamster, can't wait to see him teamed up with Phillip Glennister in the Top Gear meets Ashes to Ashes skit on Comic Relief, wonder if Bono has done something this year? :hmm: They are normally very good

OMG I LOVE Philip Glennister!!! Love, love LOVE Life on Mars, haven't seen Ashes to Ashes yet, SO want to. He is SO funny and handsome (man crush!!:sexywink:)

They're gonna be so goooood together! When is it??

OMG I LOVE Philip Glennister!!! Love, love LOVE Life on Mars, haven't seen Ashes to Ashes yet, SO want to. He is SO funny and handsome (man crush!!:sexywink:)

They're gonna be so goooood together! When is it??

LOM is far superior to A2A IMHO, but that said A2A is deffinatley worth a watch! It is this Friday on BBC1. Re the helicopter crash, are you not thinking of Mike Smith & Sara Greeen? :hmm:

LOM is far superior to A2A IMHO, but that said A2A is deffinatley worth a watch! It is this Friday on BBC1. Re the helicopter crash, are you not thinking of Mike Smith & Sara Greeen? :hmm:

Apparantly! Carrie just cleared up that little mystery for me. I actually hit my head this morning, had blood dripping down my forehead and maybe slight concussion, it may've affected my memory a little.

What's his name isn't in this one is he? John Simm.

I'm gonna get the dvd and watch it properly. :yippie::applaud::p :)
Can't wait! :sexywink:

Apparantly! Carrie just cleared up that little mystery for me. I actually hit my head this morning, had blood dripping down my forehead and maybe slight concussion, it may've affected my memory a little.

What's his name isn't in this one is he? John Simm.

I'm gonna get the dvd and watch it properly. :yippie::applaud::p :)
Can't wait! :sexywink:

Sadly John is not in it, he went on to Play the master in Dr Who :drool: Replaced by Keeley Hawes :doh: But Phil is still bashing the nonces :heart:

Back
Top Bottom