Bono Vogue 1992 - question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2galaxy

Babyface
Hey guys!

I'm looking for a video of that shoot. It's actually about like a 2 seconds clip of Bono kissing Christy Turlington on her belly during the actual photo shoot (which later became I believe, the most famous photo from that article), I think it was on the ZooTV in Sidney DVD but maybe I can't find the right easter egg now.. If somebody could confirm or deny such clip exists and where I can find it, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

I know the clip you are talking about, haven't really thought about it being related to the Vogue shoot but it could be I suppose.

There were also the shots Anton did of Bono by the naked woman (I think it was their wardrobe or makeup person). I always thought it might be from that.

Is this from what you are thinking of?

bonobellykiss.jpg

I'm having technical difficulties hooking up my external hard drive thanks to that :drool:

That's exactly what I'm looking for!!!
Nice to see it wasn't only my imagination :)
Can you tell me where did you take it from, where I can find this clip?

Thanks so much, bonocomet!!!

I'm sorry I don't know. I've had this picture for years and can't remember where it came from. :(

I'm sorry I don't know. I've had this picture for years and can't remember where it came from. :(

That's fine, I'm really thankful and appreciate you've posted me this photo.
It looks like a screenshot from a VHS video so at least I know for sure such clip exists. I'll look through any promos that came around that time.
Thanks again!!

Back
Top Bottom