Bono visits Park East Day School

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ACHTUNGTREE91

Acrobat
Dunno if any of you guys knew this already, but Bono randomly visited this Jewish Day School on the Upper East Side called the Park East Day School. He talked for a bit, even did a few verses off of "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For". Thought you guys would appreciate the pics here:
MobileMe Gallery

^ LOL!! I didn't know about that. Thanks for sharing, AT91!! :wave:

Btw:
- I love how he's always well-disposed to take part in this kind of meetings/celebrations
- Only such a loving man would take pictures with almost everyone there :up:
- I was starting to feel the lack of new pics :crack: :lol:
- Look at his hair!! :heart::heart:

This man is so random :crack: Did I mention extremely patient?

Dunno if any of you guys knew this already, but Bono randomly visited this Jewish Day School on the Upper East Side called the Park East Day School. He talked for a bit, even did a few verses off of "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For". Thought you guys would appreciate the pics here:
MobileMe Gallery
those are great pictures!! :drool: i like his sweater with his jean jacket underneath lol

hey did you guys notice that the side arms on his sunglasses are now gold?! it looks awesome :love:
edit: oh wait...never mind...lol i just looked at another pic and they're still silver

^ lol at first I thought they were gold, but it turns out that they still are silver though...I miss informed you :doh: lol sorry

lol oh and I think it was last friday(4 days ago) that he was there...cuz he had on very similar clothes(basically the same thing) at the art gala on saturday! looks like Bono's a busy man in NYC! lol :D
plus the video on youtube said he visited on a friday

The pictures are VERY POST WORTHY!! Here they are :D

Bonovisit-1.jpg

Bonovisit-10.jpg

Bonovisit-11.jpg

lol oh and I think it was last friday(4 days ago) that he was there...cuz he had on very similar clothes(basically the same thing) at the art gala on saturday! looks like Bono's a busy man in NYC! lol :D
plus the video on youtube said he visited on a friday
Yeah,I notice too that he were wearing the same clothes!So,it's obvious that he were in NYC on the last week of January!:hmm:
B,big business in NY:lol:

Back
Top Bottom